Sprint IMEI Unlock Checker: All you need to have is the IMEI number for the Sprint phone you want detailed information on. Then enter the IMEI number, using the form that you can find at the top of the screen or on the IMEI.info homepage, and as a result of the checking process, you will get technical information and hidden information (warranty, carrier, country) for your Sprint device.
If you are interested in a specific SPRINT phone model, you have also come to the right place. Take a look at the SPRINT devices among which you will find all the latest and most popular SPRINT phone models, and locate the SPRINT model for which detailed hardware and software information is needed. Compare features of Sprint devices using our phone database.
How To Check If My Sprint Phone Is Unlocked
Method 1: Inspect in Settings
The fastest, but less reliable way is to go to your phone’s Settings and check if you can use other network operators or cellular data options. This method isn’t guaranteed, but it gives you a rough idea of whether or not your phone is unlocked. Chances are your smartphone is unlocked if you see multiple providers listed.
Check Settings to See if Your iPhone is Unlocked
- Open Settings.
- Tap Cellular.
- Select Cellular Data.
- If you can see the Cellular Data option, it probably means your phone is unlocked
Check settings to see if your Android smartphone is unlocked
- Open Settings.”
- Then tap on “Network & Internet” or “Mobile networks” depending on the Android version.
- And select “Network operator” on older phones or “Mobile networks” on newer Android versions.
- On older phones, skip to “Step 6”. On newer Android versions, tap “Advanced” to continue.
- Select “Select network automatically”. You don’t need to use the slider—just tap anywhere on the row.
- If you see multiple network providers listed, your Sprint smartphone is most likely unlocked.
Method 2: Insert another SIM card and try
If you have a SIM card from another carrier or can borrow one, this is a perfect time to use it. This method confirms with a 99.9% guarantee whether your smartphone is unlocked or not because if the service provider loads (showing no service), your phone is unlocked. If it’s not working, it will tell you “SIM card not recognized” or something similar.
On the other hand, if you can’t do any of the above then it’s probably still locked. This is assuming that the SIM card works. Make sure to use a working alternate SIM card for this method.
Method 3: Call Customer Support
You can always contact Sprint customer support and ask them to check it out for you. You’ll get the most accurate information as well as any tips for unlocking your phone or activating a new SIM. You cannot do this process via e-mail or chat, so it must be done via phone call. Here are the Sprint customer support numbers.
Requirements for Unlocking Sprint phones
Each carrier has different requirements for unlocking a phone. Unfortunately, Sprint may have the strictest rules. Here are the requirements:
- You must have used the Sprint network for at least 40 days.
- All billing agreements, service balances, lease payments, and phone installments must be met.
- Your phone is capable of unlocking the SIM card. In other words, the SIM slot must be enabled.
- Now, here’s the good news. According to the Sprint website, your phone will automatically (without user intervention) be unlocked once all of the above requirements are met! If your smartphone won’t unlock and you think you might, it’s always a good idea to contact customer support.
If you’re eligible, they can unlock your phone for you, which is always a safer option than unlocking it yourself or using a third party. However, it may take up to 72 hours for them to process your request.
Sprint Carrier IMEI Checkup Service
- Check Your Mobile Phone Status in the Sprint Network
- Use our free US Sprint carrier checker to verify your Sprint device’s IMEI number. All phones belonging to the US Sprint network can be investigated.
- Our Sprint IMEI Check service will determine if the IMEI or ESN number is Cleared/Blocked/Lost/Stolen/Unpaid.
- Verify Sprint Prepaid Eligibility Make sure unpaid bills are not associated with your mobile device.
- And check Sprint FED (Financial Eligibility) and Sprint POC Swap Eligibility.
How To Check Sprint Status?
We are here to make unlocking your phone super easy and hassle-free. With our simple online Sprint status check, we can give you a comprehensive report that confirms whether your phone is blacklisted or clean. If your phone is clean then you will be able to use our unlock service.
Check Sprint status on your phone in 2 simple steps.
- Enter your phone details using our online form. All we need is your IMEI number (dial *#06# on your phone).
- We work to scan our database using your IMEI number to check your Sprint status. Once we receive your report, it will be emailed to you. This may take up to 24 hours.
Why should I use Sprint Status Check?
Sprint is now joined by T-Mobile. If you’re looking to move away from this network and want to look for a better deal elsewhere, using our phone unlock service is an effective way to do so.
However, we highly recommend that you use our Sprint Status Check via IMEI to ensure that the phone you want to unlock is not blacklisted before attempting to unlock your device. It is important to do this before buying a secondhand phone to avoid services being blocked, which includes not being able to text, call or use the internet. This can be extremely frustrating and can be avoided by using our online Sprint status check to give you results about whether Sprint has blocked access to your phone. Our phone unlock service will only work on clean IMEI numbers, so finding out this information is vital before unlocking your Sprint phone.
Don’t waste your time or your money on expensive monthly bills tied to your network provider. Use our fast & 100% legal unlock codes and switch to a better SIM deal. Plus, there are many other benefits to unlocking your phone, including using a local SIM card abroad to save on data roaming and increasing your phone’s value when you want to sell it.
FAQs on Sprint IMEI Unlock Checker
What is Sprint UICC Unlocked?
UICC Lock restricts device use to the Sprint network only and cannot be activated on other networks. UICC Unlock means that we are unlocking the SIM-card usage restriction of the device so that you can operate your device on any network.
Can Sprint refuse to unlock my phone?
You have a past due payment or unpaid balance with your carrier. Your phone has been reported lost or stolen. You haven’t met their unlocking requirements.
Can You Unlock Sprint iPhone?
Verify that you are eligible to unlock your Sprint iPhone based on the following criteria: You have completed your service agreement, lease agreement, or installment billing agreement with Sprint, and paid any applicable early termination fees or end-offs Fully paid off lease purchase options.
What is Sprint compatible with?
Sprint’s LTE network was slated to expire on June 30, 2022. The good news is that most Sprint LTE and 5G devices are compatible with T-Mobile’s LTE or 5G networks and will continue to work on T-Mobile’s LTE and 5G networks. Customers only need to take a few easy steps: Replace the Sprint SIM card with a T-Mobile SIM card.
How do I switch my Sprint phone to another carrier?
Transferring your number to a new carrier is really easy—it’s part of an activation process that you can complete online or over the phone with your new carrier. Usually, all they need is your cell phone number and account number (with your previous carrier) in order to make the switch.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News