IMEI Checker Verizon New: Verizon Checker plays an important role when it comes to checking devices. And thanks to this service, you can check the device before buying and avoid unpleasant situations. Verizon IMEI Checker allows you to check if the device is blacklisted and whether it has been reported as stolen or lost. Apart from this, you will also get information on whether all the bills have been paid and whether all the details like manufacturer, and model match with the description. All you have to do is ask the seller for a unique IMEI number before buying, and thanks to our Verizon IMEI Checker service, we’ll check the device’s status.
Where can you find the IMEI number?
- The best and fastest way to find the IMEI number on your device is by entering the *#06# code on your phone screen.
- Another way to find the IMEI number on the device packaging may be
- However, a third may be looking for information in your device’s settings. Below is a tutorial on how to do this.
How to find the IMEI number?
- The best way to find out your IMEI number is to type *#06# on your phone keyboard and in response, you will be able to read your unique IMEI number,
- Another way to check the IMEI number is to read it from the original packaging of your phone.
- In your device go to the about phone section located on settings and just check the IMEI number,
- On some devices, the IMEI number is located under the battery.
How to use Verizon IMEI Check?
- First, go to identifiedcall.com and enter your device’s IMEI number in the empty field.
- Now, when you enter the IMEI number, confirm the captcha security and when you do, click on the Check button.
- You will see the specifications of your device. Scroll down and find Paid Services, then select the Verizon USA Financial Status Check tab.
- almost finished! Simply click on Place Order.
- The last step was to click on Pay Now and choose the payment method. After doing so, your order will be processed.
What Kind of Information Does Verizon Check Give You?
Our Verizon service gives you information about:
- The carrier,
Why Should You Check Verizon Service?
Verizon Checker is one such essential thing that is required to be used before purchasing a device via the Internet. You can ask the seller to pass the IMEI number of the Verizon device and use this unique IMEI number on our identified.com website to find out if the device has been lost or stolen (blacklisted). inserted) have been reported, rendering that type of device useless. Now you will also be able to verify whether the bills for this phone have been paid or not. You will also be able to check whether the manufacturer and model and model number of the product is exactly the same as the seller told you. If everything looks fine, you can successfully complete the transaction and shop online.
What to Understand About IMEI Numbers?
IMEI Number Basics.
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. And think of it as your phone’s fingerprint — it’s a 15-digit number unique to each device. The phone carriers and manufacturers share IMEI numbers to enable tracking of smartphones that may be stolen or compromised.
So don’t confuse the IMEI number with the serial number listed on the device. All manufacturers only use serial numbers internally; IMEI numbers are standard across the industry.
If you’ve decided to buy a used phone from a vendor other than Verizon, you’ll need to understand how to check the IMEI before activating the device on the Verizon network.
How to search IMEI?
The IMEI number is located in different places depending on the device.
- For iOS, Apple, Android, Windows, or basic phone devices, follow these simple steps to find your unique IMEI number.
- For Google Pixel, dial *#06# on your phone’s keyboard to get the IMEI number.
- And for phones with removable batteries, some IMEI numbers are listed on a sticker on the back of the phone, below the battery.
Tip: If you’re buying the phone from a third party, request the IMEI number before paying for the device.
What to Consider When Deciphering the IMEI on a Used Phone?
- If any IMEI number is blocked or blacklisted.
- If you buy a phone and you discover that the phone has been blocked or blacklisted, your options are limited. Blacklisted IMEI numbers are shared between carriers and cannot be easily unblocked. When a phone is locked to a particular network, the IMEI number won’t work until the carrier removes the lock. Your only solution is to contact the previous carrier and ask them to unlock the device.
Bring your own device with clean IMEI.
If you bought a phone and it doesn’t have a blocked or blacklisted IMEI, it’s easy to add it to your Verizon plan:
- Connect to the Verizon network by signing in to My Verizon and adding it to an existing or new line on your account.
- Follow these instructions to activate the new device. If you need a new SIM card, you can order one online and pick it up in-store.
- If you are changing service and bringing your own equipment, you may be eligible for a discount.
Verizon and IMEI numbers.
Rather than risk purchasing a phone with a blocked or blacklisted IMEI, log on to Verizon to view Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) wireless devices. Pre-owned devices from Apple, Samsung, and more are eligible for Total Mobile Protection. The condition of each phone is carefully checked before being sold.
Get the most out of your pre-owned device.
No matter which pre-owned device you buy, it’s important to use the IMEI number to avoid buying a stolen or blacklisted phone. Help protect your investment by always checking the IMEI number or checking what Verizon offers for pre-owned devices before you buy.
You might also be interested in:
- How to make an in-store appointment
- View the latest iPhone colors
- Verizon’s top eco-friendly phone cases
- Everything You Need to Know About Certified, Pre-Owned Phones
- Why consider Verizon’s phone protector and charger
FAQs on IMEI Checker Verizon New
How do you check if my Verizon phone is network unlocked?
This carrier automatically locks any phone purchased through Verizon for 60 days. After that 60-day period, your phone is unlocked—without any additional steps. To verify that your phone is unlocked, you can dial *611 from the device or call Verizon’s customer service at 800-922-0204.
Can I check whether a phone is blacklisted or not?
Find IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) or ESN (Electronic Serial Number). You can find these numbers in the About section of your phone’s Settings, on your battery, in the phone box, or on the back of the phone. After you get the number, call your carrier to verify if it is blacklisted.
Is Verizon Locked or Unlocked?
Devices you purchase from Verizon and some devices purchased from our retail partners are locked for 60 days after activation. Also after 60 days, we will automatically remove the lock. We do not lock your phone any longer, after the 60-day lock period after the device purchase.
Why is my IMEI not compatible with Verizon?
When a phone is locked to a particular network, the IMEI number won’t work until the carrier removes the lock. So your only solution is to contact the previous carrier and ask them to unlock the device
How do I know what my phone is compatible with?
If you look at the phone’s model and carrier’s specifications, you’ll be able to find out if your phone is compatible with the carrier. Or, you can check with your IMEI or MEID with the compatibility check test.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News