ATT IMEI Checker: The International Mobile Equipment Identity is a numerical identifier, typically unique to 3GPP and iDEN mobile phones, as well as some satellite phones. The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique number used to identify GSM, WCDMA and iDEN mobile phones as well as some satellite phones. Most phones have one IMEI number, but dual SIM phones have two. The IMEI is used only to identify the device and has no permanent or semi-permanent relationship with the subscriber. The number is used by GSM networks to identify legitimate devices and can therefore be used to prevent stolen phones from accessing the network in that country.
- 1 How do I get an AT&T PREPAID SIM Card kit?
- 2 What Gives You an AT&T IMEI Check?
- 3 Check IMEI on AT&T Primetime
- 4 Some Best Free AT&T IMEI Checker Tools In 2022
- 5 FAQs on ATT IMEI Checker
How do I get an AT&T PREPAID SIM Card kit?
From a computer or tablet: ATT IMEI Checker
- Go to AT&T SIM for AT&T PREPAID.
- Select Continue to order your SIM card. You’ll be prompted to select Continue on the next page.
- Enter the 15-digit IMEI number for the phone you’re bringing to AT&T. Don’t know your IMEI? Enter *#06# on your phone’s keypad to get it.
- Follow the prompts to choose a service plan.
- Plan on transferring a number from another provider? Be sure to check eligibility when you’re on the shopping cart page.
- Follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
Detailed Information: ATT IMEI Checker
Make sure your device works on our network: ATT IMEI Checker
- First, find out if your phone works on our network (PDF, 448 KB). If you see it on the list, you are good to go.
- Confirm that your device is unlocked. Not sure how? Contact your current provider or device manufacturer.
Transfer your number
Want to bring your current number with you? See if it’s eligible to transfer
- If it’s eligible, start your transfer.
- If it is not, contact your current provider.
- Be careful: don’t forget to back up and transfer your data.
What Gives You an AT&T IMEI Check?
Our AT&T service tells you about the ATT IMEI Checker
- Model, model number,
- Blacklist status,
- Simlock blockade.
Why do you need to use AT&T service?
AT&T IMEI Check gives you information that will confirm details about the phone. This is an essential thing when you are planning to buy the device online. You can ask the e-shop or a single seller to pass you the IMEI number of the product you are interested in. If you already own this unique IMEI number, you can easily visit identifiedcall.com and get the information by typing this IMEI. blacklist status. This is the first thing you need to know before buying because if the phone has a blocked status, it means that the device has been reported as lost or stolen which makes the device useless. Therefore, if the situation will be neat, you can be sure that there is nothing to worry about and you can order the product that the seller offers to you.
Free AT&T Carrier IMEI Look-Up Tool: ATT IMEI Checker
- Check the Status of Your Mobile Cell Phone in the AT&T Network
- Use our online US AT&T IMEI Carrier Checker to verify the status of your phone in the AT&T network. All devices belonging to the US AT&T Mobile operator can be checked.
- Make sure the AT&T Mobile device is not reported as lost or stolen, is not involved in fraudulent activity and is not subject to financial responsibility.
- Check if your AT&T cell phone is still under an AT&T contract or that all service commitments have been met.
- Verify that there are no unpaid AT&T bills related to your smartphone and that the AT&T instalment agreement was paid.
Example of AT&T IMEI check result:
|Model: iPhone 11 128GB BLACK CELLULAR [A2111] [iPHONE12,1]|
|IMEI 2: 356551105115XXX|
|Serial Number: C6KZX0QLNXXX|
|Carrier Lock: LOCKED|
|Network carrier: IND ATT LOCKED ACTIVATION POLICY|
|Blacklist Status: BLACKLISTED|
|Blacklisted By: AT&T|
|Blacklisted On: 2020-08-04 21:38:48|
|Blacklisted Country: India|
|Last Activation Country: India|
Extra IMEI Data: ATT IMEI Checker
|iCloud FMI Status: ON|
|iCloud Lost \ Stolen Status: LOST|
|MDM Lock Status: ON|
|Warranty Status: Out Of Warranty (No Coverage)|
|Loaner Device: YES|
Check IMEI on AT&T Primetime
How to Check IMEI Number in AT&T Primetime
You can find the IMEI Number by using a different method. Some of them are using a secret code, some of them lead you through the system settings and some shows you the way to find the IMEI physically on your device. By checking IMEI Number you can find more useful and hidden information like AT&T Primetime Serial Number or Wi-Fi MAC Address.
Finding AT&T Primetime IMEI
Let’s have a look at all possible methods of getting access to IMEI and Serial Number in AT&T Primetime. For all AT&T devices you can use the presented below universal method:
- Unlock the screen and open the phone’s dialer.
- Type in the following secret code: *#06#
- As a result, you should see the window with IMEI Number.
- You can find more methods of checking IMEI numbers HERE.
What can you do with the AT&T Primetime IMEI?
The IMEI number is the unique way of identifying your AT&T Primetime. So it can be used to get the full specification of your handset or in order to read the hidden information about AT&T Primetime. IMEI Checking is a common way to find out whether AT&T Primetime is original and legit. What’s also really important you can use the IMEI to report your AT&T Primetime as lost or stolen.
If you would like to have access to all of this information visit website: identifiedcall.com
The IMEI lookup function is easy to use and available for free. All you have to do is type in the IMEI Number into the special Bracket and tap the CHECK Button.
By using IMEI services you can get access to ATT IMEI Checker
- Warranty Status
- Carrier Information
- Serial Number
- Device Specification
- Purchase Date
- Origin Country
Some Best Free AT&T IMEI Checker Tools In 2022
Claimed to be based on the most extensive TAC database in the whole world, IMEI info offers a free and easy-to-use IMEI lookup function. Using this function, you can get a lot of information such as your device’s network and original country, warranty information, carrier information, device specifications, etc. They also have specially designed services such as blacklist status, seller information, sim lock status, carrier check, etc. This is one of the best AT&T IMEI checker tools that you’ll find on the internet.
IMEIPro. Info – ATT IMEI Check
This is a free AT&T IMEI checker tool that You can use to verify the status of your mobile device to be checked. IMEI also checks whether the device has been reported as lost or stolen. This makes sure that the device you are buying is safe and not involved in any fraudulent activity. This tool also helps you to check whether your cell phone is still under the AT&T contract.
This is an international free IMEI blacklist checker. IMEI Pro tool helps you check whether the device has been reported lost or stolen anywhere in the world. The service claims to have 99.9% accuracy and supports all countries and mobile operators. These tools also support manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, HTC, etc.
AT&T IMEI Checker
What better way to check your AT&T IMEI number than to use the AT&T IMEI number than t use the AT&T official website itself? The AT&T IMEI checker is free and easy to use. The AT&T IMEI checker also provides step-by-step instructions on how to find the IMEI number on your device. The objective of this website is to check whether your device will work on the AT&T network.
Check ESN Free
A free IMEI and ESN checker is used to check whether the device your searched for was stolen or lost. This website checks the ESN of the mobile device and determines if it is clean or bad to buy. Check ESN Free helps you purchase a used phone as it is essential to know that the device you wish to purchase is a clean one. This service supports by almost all major devices and networks. Therefore it is sure to be available for AT&T.
This free and easy-to-use IMEI checker tool will help you to find additional information about your mobile device. IMEI 24 will recognize the phone model and check the warranty information on your phone just with the help of your IMEI Number.
FAQs on ATT IMEI Checker
How do you check if an IMEI will work on AT&T?
Enter the 15-digit IMEI number for the phone you’re bringing to AT&T. Don’t know your IMEI? Enter *#06# on your phone’s keypad to get it.
Make sure your device works on our network
- First, find out if your phone works on our network (PDF, 448KB).
- Confirm your device is unlocked.
How can I check if my IMEI is blacklisted?
- Find your IMEI number (Dial *#06#)
- Call your carrier with the number to verify.
- Or check online: IMEI Pro (FREE) or IMEI 24 (FREE)
How can I verify my IMEI?
Dial *#06# and your device’s IMEI number will appear on the screen. You can then take a screenshot or write it down. Note: Most phones will tell you if the number displayed is an IMEI or MEID number. If your phone doesn’t, you can verify which number it is by checking what carrier you use.
What network will my IMEI work on?
If your setting shows an IMEI number then it’s GSM, and if it shows a MEID or an ESN number then it’s a CDMA. If it has both, then it supports both GSM and CDMA. Look up the model number of your phone on Google.
Can I use the IMEI to find my network provider?
No, you cannot use your phone’s IMEI to find your network provider. IMEI belongs to the phone, not to the network.
Can you Unblacklist an IMEI?
If your ESN/IMEI is blacklisted for non-payment, you might be able to get it off the blacklist by bringing your account up-to-date. Ask your carrier about this option. Once it’s off the blacklist, you can either continue using it or sell it.