IMEI Checker ATT: Make sure the AT&T Mobile device has not been reported as lost or stolen, has not been involved in fraudulent activity, and is not under financial responsibility. Check that your AT&T cell phone is still under the ATT contract and that all service commitments have been met. Dial *#06# on your device. On your device, select Settings. Then, choose General or About. Use device support. Select the Switch device link at the top, then choose your device.
Unlock your device
Make sure you meet the requirements to unlock your phone, tablet, or mobile hotspot. Now you can then submit a request to unlock your device.
Your personal device:
- Is an AT&T phone or device and is not activated on another AT&T account.
- Pay-off installment plan.
- Paid through your monthly bill: Submit your unlock request at the beginning of your next bill period.
- Paid Off Early: The device must have been active for at least 60 days with the assigned wireless number. Wait 48 hours after making your final payment to submit your unlock request. And learn how to pay off your installment plan.
- There is no past-due account balance. (Pay to activate your account. And it may take up to 24 hours to post.)
- It has not been reported lost, stolen, or involved in fraud.
- AT&T PrepaidSM phone with six months of service on the AT&T network. If your device has an Unlock app, use that.
What gives you AT&T IMEI Check?
Our AT&T service tells you about:
- model, model number,
- blacklist status,
- SIMLOCK blockade.
Why do you need to use AT&T service?
AT&T IMEI Check gives you information that will verify the details of the phone. It is an essential thing when you are planning to buy the device online. You can ask the e-shop or single seller to pass the IMEI number of the product you are interested in. If you already own this unique IMEI number, you can easily go to IMEI and type it to get information about this IMEI. Blacklist Status. This is the first thing that you need to know before buying because if the status of the phone is blocked it means that the device has been reported lost or stolen and the device has become unusable. Therefore, if the situation is clear, you can be sure that there is nothing to worry about and you can order the product that the seller offers you.
How to check the IMEI number?
- Simply dial *#06# on your device.
- On your device, select Settings and General or About.
- Let’s look at the back or bottom of the device, under or under the battery, or at the label.
- If you have interest in detailed instructions on how to find out the IMEI number in your device, check IMEI.net/imei-check, and find out your IMEI number without any mistakes.
When you already own the IMEI number, you are ready to successfully complete the ATT check and receive information about the phone or any network device in response.
How do I get the AT&T prepaid SIM card kit?
- From computer or tablet:
- Go to AT&T SIM for AT&T Prepaid.
- Select Continue to order your SIM card. You will be asked to choose to continue on the next page.
- Enter the 15-digit IMEI number of the phone you’re bringing to AT&T. Don’t know your IMEI? To receive it, enter *#06# on your phone’s keypad.
- Follow the prompts to choose a service plan.
- Planning to transfer a number from another provider? Be sure to check eligibility when you’re on the shopping cart page.
- Follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
- Make sure your device works on our network
- First, find out if your phone works on our network (PDF, 448kb). If you see it on the list, you are good to go.
- Confirm that your device is unlocked. not sure how? Contact your current provider or device manufacturer.
- Then make sure your device is lost, stolen, or not reported stolen or lost on stolenphonechecker.org.
- transfer your number
- Want to bring your current number with you? See if it’s eligible to relocate
- If it’s eligible, start your transfer.
- If it is not, contact your current provider.
Universal Mobile Phone IMEI Check Service
- Protect yourself from buying blacklisted mobile phones
- Check if the phone has been reported lost/stolen anywhere in the world. Our IMEI checker has almost 99.9% accuracy.
- Almost all countries and mobile operators are supported (including the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, EU, Japan, Australia, China, etc.)
- All manufacturers and phone models are supported. You are able to check any IMEI – iPhone / Samsung / HTC / LG / Nokia / Lenovo / Huawei etc.
- If you are going to buy a used phone, make sure that it has not been reported lost/stolen to the police and that the IMEI number is not blacklisted. Phones with banned IMEI numbers may be blocked by your mobile carrier.
Check IMEI on AT&T Primetime
You can find out the IMEI number using a different method. Some of them are using secret codes, some of them are taking you through system settings and some of them show you how to find IMEI physically on your device. By checking the IMEI numbers you can find more useful and hidden information like AT&T primetime serial numbers or Wi-Fi MAC addresses.
AT&T primetime IMEI number check
Let’s have a look at all possible methods of getting access to IMEI and Serial Number in AT&T Primetime. You can use the universal method below for all AT&T devices:
- Unlock the screen and open the phone’s dialer.
- Type the following secret code: *#06#
- As a result, you should see a window with the IMEI number.
- Also, you can find more ways to check IMEI numbers here.
What Can You Do With AT&T Primetime IMEI?
The IMEI number is a unique way of identifying your AT&T Primetime. So it can be used to get the full specifications of your handset or to read the hidden information about AT&T primetime. IMEI Checking is the common way to find out whether AT&T Primetime is original and legit or not. Also, what’s really important is that you can use the IMEI to report your AT&T Primetime as lost or stolen.
If you want to see all this information on the website:
Using IMEI Services you can get access to:
- Warranty Status
- carrier information
- IMEI info Blacklist
- Serial number
- device specification
- Then date of purchase
- origin country
How to find the IMEI code of your device
IMEI code is a 15-digit number that is unique for every device. Also, there are several ways to find the IMEI of your device, you can dial *#06# from your dial pad, go to Settings -> General -> About, or use any other method to find the IMEI number can do.
AT&T IMEI Checker
- Example results from our AT&T IMEI checker
- IMEI: 3591530797XXXXX
- Serial Number: C38SD7XXXXXX
- Part Description: iPhone 7 Plus
- Product Version: 15
- Initial Activation Policy ID: 23
- Early Activation Policy Details: US AT&T Puerto Rico and US
- Applied Activation Policy ID: 23
- Applied Activation Policy Details: US AT&T Puerto Rico and US
- Next Tether Policy ID: 23
- Next Tether Activation Policy Details: US AT&T Puerto Rico and
- First unbrick date: 22/11/16
- Find My iPhone: On
- Block Status: Clean
- open: false
FAQs on IMEI Checker ATT
Does ATT have an IMEI checker?
From the AT&T Manager website, click the arrow icon under Diagnostics. 2. IMEI and mobile number will be displayed.
How do I know if my phone is ATT-compatible?
The best way to check if your phone is compatible with AT&T’s network is to do a compatibility check on AT&T’s website. Also, to check compatibility you will need your phone’s IMEI number, which can be found by dialing *#06# on your phone.
How do I check IMEI on my AT&T app?
- View IMEI and Phone Number
- Swipe down from the notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
- Then scroll to and select About phone.
- However, here you can see the phone number and IMEI number associated with the SIM
How do you check if AT&T IMEI is blacklisted?
See if your IMEI is blocked using an online IMEI checker. Options include CTIA Database, Doctor Sim, and IMEI Pro. If you don’t know your IMEI, you can usually find it in your phone’s settings. Also, if you can’t access your phone, try logging into your online carrier account – it’s probably listed there.
How can I check whether the IMEI number is genuine or not?
The IMEI number can be used to verify the validity of the phone. Often counterfeit models do not have an IMEI number or fakes are used. You can find the IMEI number on the product packaging, under the phone’s battery, or by pressing *06 on the phone if you’re looking for the phone in person.
Why does AT&T need the IMEI number?
Also, the first time you launch a new smartphone and connect it to the Internet, the IMEI number will be sent to the network to verify that the device being used is not stolen and is not subject to a blocking request.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News