Mobile Number Tracker with Current Online Location: A mobile number tracker is a tool that allows you to get the details of your mobile phone. It can be used for a variety of purposes, such as knowing the Country, State that the mobile number belongs to, the operator of the number, Active status, Other network operators in the area when it was used last time, etc. The phone number tracker can be useful if your phone is stolen, you have found a lost mobile phone, or lost your SIM card. Sometimes we get calls/messages from unknown numbers, and this mobile tracer tool helps you to find the basic details of the number. mobile number tracker with current location online free
You can use our Trace Mobile number tool which will provide the latest details for any phone in India so that you can find out the basic details about the number. This service is free with no hidden costs attached. This service applies across all states within Indian borders as well as territories.
Note – You cannot track the exact location of the mobile number without the consent of the owner. If you feel that it is very important to track your number then you can contact the cyber cell. They may ask for your mobile IMEI number to proceed.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 When to use the Mobile Tracker App
- 3 How are higher authorities and police track phone numbers?
- 4 What is the IMEI number and how it is used to trace a mobile number?
- 5 How to know the IMEI number of your phone number
- 6 Tracing a Mobile Phone Number’s Location in India
- 7 How to track mobile numbers using Google Map Live location
- 8 FAQs on Mobile Number Tracker with Current Online Location
मोबाइल नंबर ट्रैकर एक ऐसा टूल है जो आपको अपने मोबाइल फोन का विवरण प्राप्त करने की अनुमति देता है। इसका उपयोग विभिन्न उद्देश्यों के लिए किया जा सकता है, जैसे कि देश को जानना, यह बताना कि मोबाइल नंबर किसका है, नंबर का ऑपरेटर, सक्रिय स्थिति, उस क्षेत्र के अन्य नेटवर्क ऑपरेटर जब पिछली बार इसका उपयोग किया गया था, आदि। फोन यदि आपका फोन चोरी हो गया है, आपको खो गया मोबाइल फोन मिल गया है, या अपना सिम कार्ड खो गया है तो नंबर ट्रैकर उपयोगी हो सकता है। कभी-कभी हमें अज्ञात नंबरों से कॉल/संदेश मिलते हैं, और यह मोबाइल ट्रेसर टूल आपको नंबर का मूल विवरण खोजने में मदद करता है। online mobile number tracker with current location and name
आप हमारे ट्रेस मोबाइल नंबर टूल का उपयोग कर सकते हैं जो भारत में किसी भी फोन के लिए नवीनतम विवरण प्रदान करेगा ताकि आप नंबर के बारे में मूल विवरण प्राप्त कर सकें। यह सेवा नि:शुल्क है और इसमें कोई छिपी हुई लागत नहीं है। यह सेवा भारतीय सीमाओं के साथ-साथ क्षेत्रों के सभी राज्यों में लागू होती है।
नोट – आप मालिक की सहमति के बिना मोबाइल नंबर की सटीक लोकेशन ट्रैक नहीं कर सकते। अगर आपको लगता है कि अपने नंबर को ट्रैक करना बहुत जरूरी है तो आप साइबर सेल से संपर्क कर सकते हैं। वे आगे बढ़ने के लिए आपका मोबाइल IMEI नंबर मांग सकते हैं।
When to use the Mobile Tracker App
- Mobile tracers come into the scene in many situations.
- When we lose our mobile/sim we try to find the details about it
- When we get calls/messages from unknown numbers, we try to know the details of that number
- And when we try to find the position of the number
- Mobile Tracer can also be used to know the mobile number status
- One can know the network operator using Mobile Number Tracer
If you are wondering how the police will track mobile numbers, here is the answer. To accomplish this, the police work closely with the mobile operator companies. Telecom operators use the triangulation method to find the location.
You know that every telecom operator distributes its tower in the area. Each tower operates in a certain area range. Let’s think of this range as a circle. When a mobile number is transferred from one tower range to another, the network operators are informed about the same.
And if you assume that the 3 towers are 3 different circles intersecting each other, a common area will be formed. This is how mobile numbers are traced legally using GPS and IMEI numbers.
What is the IMEI number and how it is used to trace a mobile number?
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is used to identify mobile devices such as phones, tablets, and laptops. The IMEI number can be used to trace mobile numbers, and can also be used by mobile service providers to block the device being used on their network if it is reported whether it has been lost or stolen.
How to know the IMEI number of your phone number
Every mobile phone in the world has a unique identifier known as an IMEI number. This number can be used to track a phone’s location, even when the phone is not connected to the cellular network.
- Check your phone’s packaging. The IMEI number should be printed on the box, either on a sticker or in the manual.
- If you have a digital copy of your receipt, the IMEI number may be listed there.
- Check your phone’s SIM card tray. The IMEI number is usually printed on the SIM card tray, along with other information such as the serial number.
- If you have a smartphone, you can usually find the IMEI number in the ” Google Find my device
- If you have a feature phone, you can usually find the IMEI number by dialling *#06#. This will display the IMEI number on the screen.
If you think your phone has been lost or stolen, you can try to locate it using its IMEI number. First, contact your service provider and ask them to suspend the service on your device. This will prevent anyone from using your phone, making it easier to find. Next, contact your local police department and file a report. Be sure to include your phone’s IMEI number in the report. It will help the police to track down your device if it is found.
Tracing a Mobile Phone Number’s Location in India
Phone stalkers have always been out there. But with the spread of mobile phones, unwanted calls and text messages (aka SMS) have become a nuisance. And you often wish you could block such calls on your mobile phone.
Now it is common for all of us to get blank calls, prank calls, indecent text messages, promotional calls and SMS, and telecallers harassing us for credit cards or donations… the list is endless. Sometimes unwanted calls become a source of big safety trouble, especially for girls. In such a scenario, the first thing you want is to trace the phone number. While landline (fixed line) numbers can be looked into the telephone directory, tracing mobile numbers is not so easy.
The identifiedcall.com website helps you quickly trace any mobile number in India without installing any app. Just enter the number and get instant results.
How to track mobile numbers using Google Map Live location
If you want to track the mobile number details of any number, you have to get permission from its owner. You can ask them to turn on the GPS on your smartphone and share the live location. Many apps have the facility to share the live location of your number. Whatsapp has also brought the option of sharing live locations. It is the best available method that is legal as well as safe.
In addition to this, if the OS of your smartphone is Android, you can use the “Google Find my device” feature. For this, your device must be signed in with Google Account, connected to the Internet, and should have active GPS.
This feature is also available on iOS devices.
The same Google account should be signed on another device. So it is recommended to keep the google account signed in on your laptop, and tablet too. This will help you find your lost phone without any effort.
This will show you the live location of your phone, battery status, and available network operator. If you lost your phone inside your home, you can ring your phone by clicking on the play sound. It will ring the phone for 5 minutes.
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23 Update, IMEI Tracker Update, DBT Full Form, Touch Typing Test, PMJAY CSC Login Updated, How to Change Aadhar Card Mobile Number, National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Last Date, Rajkumar Hirani Contact Number.
If you want to track other’s mobile phones then you have to make a setting in their phone. You can take the mobile phone of the person you want to track or ask them to do the steps that we are going to show you. Let us now know the steps-
- Take your friend’s phone and open google maps
- Now tap on the profile icon presented in the top right corner of the screen
- You will see an option of “Location Sharing”
- Now you will see 2 options:
- To share the live location for a limited time like 1hr, 2hrs etc.
- and another option to share live location until you turn this option off
- Now select the contact you want to share
- If you want to track your friend’s live location on Google Map
- You can share the location in your account via WhatsApp and then delete the message from his phone
- Now you can use the shared link to live track mobile numbers and also check the battery status of your friend’s phone.
- And if you lost your phone somewhere outside of your home, you can either lock your phone or erase the data with a simple click from the Google find my device website.
There are many uses for a mobile number tracer. Perhaps the most common use is to find a lost or stolen phone. By tracking the mobile number, you can often find out where the phone is and who has it. This can be extremely useful in recovering a lost or stolen phone.
Apart from this, if you use any illegal method to track the mobile then you may be in trouble as this process is completely illegal in the eyes of the government as well as society
FAQs on Mobile Number Tracker with Current Online Location
How can I trace the mobile number’s current location with an address?
identifiedcall.com helps you to trace mobile number location and caller personal information like name, address, city name, location, network operator, state, search history, etc.
Can you track someone’s current location by their phone number?
Without a person’s consent, you cannot track him/her on Google Maps. The person has to allow location sharing with you. So you can use IMEI & GPS call trackers to track a mobile number’s real-time location.
Can you track a phone if the location is off?
Smartphones’ locations can still be tracked, even if all location services and GPS have been turned off.
How do I know if someone is tracking my location?
Android and iPhone iOS do not notify or give an indication when someone checks your location. There is a brief icon displayed in the notification bar when GPS is used by location services. Any number of apps or system processes trigger a location check. Only your mobile service provider can track you continuously.
How do I stop my SIM card from being tracked?
The easiest way to accomplish this task is to turn on the “Airplane Mode” feature. This shuts down both your cell radios as well as the Wi-Fi radio installed inside your phone so that neither of them can connect to their respective networks. mobile number tracker with current location online Bangladesh