Online IMEI Tracker Free: Using the online IMEI tracker is simple, first, you need to provide a valid IMEI code. Then you need to specify the country where your cell phone was first registered. After doing this you can see the status of the phone and check whether it is lost or stolen. And IMEI phone tracking service will access the GSM network to track the stolen phone and block it from accessing any other network in a particular country. Also, each SIM has a unique ICCID number which is not trackable if it is not on the working device. Also, without it on the phone, it is not possible to track the sim. In contrast, an IMEI number can be tracked without a SIM, and you can get this number from your phone or by dialling *#06#.
What is IMEI?
If you do not know about the IMEI number, then let us introduce you to them. When you buy a mobile phone, its IMEI number is found behind the battery. And it is important and good practice to note this down as it will come in handy in case your phone is lost or stolen. Also, IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity which is a unique number assigned to every mobile phone and unlike SIM numbers it can never be changed. In general, the SIM number is used to identify the particular subscriber account while an IMEI number serves to identify the device.
And when your phone is stolen, you should immediately contact your service provider and ask them to block your IMEI number. Also, the number will reach the GSM network to track the stolen phone and prevent it from reaching any other network in a particular country. Isn’t it amazing to know that your IMEI can do wonders in keeping your data safe when your phone is lost?
How to track a phone using IMEI Tracker?
If you know the corresponding IMEI number of the stolen device, you can track the phone using IMEI for free by using various applications available online for this purpose.
- First Search for “IMEI Tracker” in your Play Store app and download “IMEI Tracker – Find My Device” on any smartphone.
- Then click on the “Install” button and start downloading the application.
- After allowing access to the app, you will be asked to enter the phone numbers of trusted members and they can be from your family or friend circle. If your phone is stolen or lost and a new SIM is inserted in your phone, SMS notifications will automatically be sent to trusted numbers that include the IMEI number and location of the phone.
- The exact location of the phone will appear on the screen. With the help of this IMEI number, now you can easily track the location of the phone.
- You can also send an “SMS” or “Receive Lost Phone” command to the lost device from any other device and this app will accept it and send a particular location as a reply.
How to track a phone using the IMEI tracker online for free?
In some situations, it is more appropriate to use an online platform than a mobile app. For your convenience, we recommend two tools to track a phone by IMEI for free.
Using an Online IMEI Tracker
- Using the online IMEI tracker is simple, first, you need to provide a valid IMEI code. Then you need to specify the country where your cell phone was first registered.
- After doing this you can see the status of the phone and check whether it is lost or stolen.
Block and find your lost phone on CEIR
Central Equipment Identity Registry (CEIR) is a government portal launched by the Government of India. With the help of this tool, you can block your phone remotely and find your lost phone.
Here’s what you can do:
- Visit the official website of CEIR
- After tapping on the Lock Stolen/Lost Mobile option, you need to enter the information related to the target phone, such as device information, lost information, and personal information. Then you will get the requested ID number.
- Use the Request ID number to unblock the IMEI number. After that, you will see the current location of your lost phone.
- After you submit your request, network operators will blacklist the particular IMEI number so that your phone is not misused.
How do I find my IMEI number?
The location of the IMEI number may vary depending on the device you have. However, in this section, we have listed the steps that can work on most phones with iOS and Android.
Find the IMEI Number of your iPhone and Android Device to Track it Successfully
Any user can apply three easy techniques and quickly learn how to track lost Android phones using IMEI numbers, the same goes for tracking iPhones.
Users can store IMEI numbers from the phone setting menu before losing them somewhere. The steps to do are as follows:
- For an iPhone, pull down the notification bar from the top and tap the gear icon to open Settings. The same method applies to Android; Tap on the Settings button, and move on to the next step.
- For iOS devices, tap on General. For Android, go to the About phone menu.
- Tap on the Serial Number option from your iPhone or iPad and scroll down to find the IMEI number. For Android phones, the IMEI number will be available under the Status option.
Another way to track a phone for free using IMEI is to check if the IMEI is listed on the back of the phone. Turn off the phone and take out the battery to reveal the IMEI. If it’s not there, locate the phone’s box and check the IMEI there.
If none of the above methods works, simply open the dialer and dial the number *#06# to reveal the IMEI of the phone.
How to track a phone without knowing the IMEI number?
Although you can track a phone for free using IMEI, things don’t always go as expected. You may not have your IMEI number with you and may not know how to track your mobile!
That’s when mSpy Tracker comes to your rescue.
- It is an anti-theft app that keeps your device safe even when it is in the wrong hands. Furthermore, it helps you to regain lost access to your phone.
- This is all because of the GPS location feature of the app, which uploads the GPS location of your phone to Google Maps periodically and at regular intervals.
- In this way, you can identify the last uploaded location of your phone, search accordingly and even track the cell phone without the target’s knowledge.
Here are the steps you need to follow to find mobile with the help of this IMEI tracker:
- Download and install the app. You will be asked to provide your email during installation.
- Activate the app by installing the .apk file from the welcome email.
- Now, you can log into your account and track your phone’s location using any internet-enabled device.
It is necessary to mention here that mSpy not only helps you locate your phone, but it also comes with several other features:
- Monitor sms text messages
- The live control panel allows you to track your devices on the go
- Track messages
- Maintain a log of all photos and videos
- Track incoming and outgoing calls on your device
- Run the device’s camera in stealth mode
Can I track my IMEI number through Google Earth?
The simple answer to this question is- No! The IMEI number of your phone is important and that is why it is never broadcasted across the region. It is kept confidential and adequately encrypted. Additionally, your phone’s IMEI number is dynamic and can be reused by other devices. Thus, you cannot track the IMEI number via Google Earth or Google Maps, but you can use the mSpy app to track your lost phone!
Can IMEI be tracked when the phone is switched off?
Yes, it can. However, this will only show the last position. You can try using third-party apps, or Google services, or call your provider. In any other case, you will not be able to track it because the switched-off device will not be able to emit any signal with nearby cell phone towers.
Can you track your phone without a sim card?
Have you recently lost your phone and want to track it, but it’s Android and doesn’t have a SIM card? Don’t worry because we have got it all for you!
Our phones are one of the most common things we lose on a daily basis, but tracking them can be more complicated if the phone doesn’t have a valid SIM card. If it does, the process is easy. You play it, and you will hear it somewhere around you; However, the main question that arises is whether you can track an Android phone without a SIM card. And the answer is a simple yes! All phones, whether iPhone or Android, can be tracked without a SIM card or network. Also, they must have a secure Wi-Fi connection to be accurate. Moving on to more details about Android phones, let us talk about the popular devices from Samsung
What are phone tracking apps?
Many people use the following apps to keep track of their kids, partners, and employees. This app allows you to check the location of the device via proximity whether it has a network or is connected to a Wi-Fi device. However, this too has its limits.
Apps don’t work when turned off, for example, on school grounds because most schools require students to turn off their phones. This may feel like an attack on security or a violation of privacy. Still, studies have shown that most parents feel more secure knowing where their children are since abductions occur regularly.
The app will stick to any Android phone running OS version Lollipop or more current iOS device with an operational information plan to follow their area when they’re not connected to Wi-Fi. The setup cycle is much easier using Android because it accesses your device’s IMEI data, which means you won’t need to physically enter some of the more complicated network settings.
FAQs on Online IMEI Tracker Free
Can I track a phone by IMEI number for free?
If you know the corresponding IMEI number of the stolen device, you can track the phone using IMEI for free by using various applications available online for this purpose. Step 1: Search “IMEI Tracker” in your Play Store app and download “IMEI Tracker – Find My Device” on any smartphone.
Can I track my IMEI online?
Luckily, there are ways to locate your device using the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. IMEI is a unique identifier assigned to each mobile phone and can be used to track the device’s location online
Can I track a phone with an IMEI number?
However, finding your lost phone without GPS location, SIM card or internet access is not an impossible task nowadays. You can definitely trace and block your lost mobile using the IMEI number to prevent any further loss.
Can IMEI be tracked without a SIM card?
Because each SIM has a unique ICCID number which is not trackable if it is not on the working device. Also, without it on the phone, it is not possible to track the sim. In contrast, an IMEI number can be tracked without a SIM, and you can get this number from your phone or by dialling *#06#.
How do I find the IMEI number of my lost phone?
Start by visiting http://www.google.com/settings and logging in to your Google Dashboard. Then after you’re signed in, click the arrow next to Android. You’ll see all the devices that are linked to your Google Account. Then find your current phone and copy the IMEI number.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News