Simple Mobile IMEI Checker: Simple Mobile is a T-Mobile MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) that launched in 2009 and advertises plans as low as $25 per month. And owned by Tracfone’s parent company, América Móvil, Simple Mobile runs on T-Mobile’s network and doesn’t require a contract. Keep your phone, keep your number and no mystery fees! Use your unlocked compatible phone with Saral Mobile and get nationwide coverage on a lightning-fast network. No matter your phone’s SIM card size – nano, micro or standard – we’ve got you covered!
Also, Read- IMEI Checker Blocked, Phone Track when it Switch Off, How to Unlock? IMEI Blacklist Removal, What is IMEI?… Read More
- 1 What is Simple Mobile? What do you need to know?
- 2 Best Simple Mobile Compatible Phones
- 3 How do I check my phone’s compatibility with Simple Mobile?
- 4 Which phones are compatible with Simple Mobile?
- 5 What are the Simple Mobile compatible phone replacement terms?
- 6 Where To Buy Saral Mobile Compatible Phones?
- 7 Problems with the Simple Mobile App
What is Simple Mobile? What do you need to know?
Plans & Pricing
Simple Mobile offers five data plans ranging from $25 to $60 per month. These are all prepaid plans that give you 30 days of service till the next bill becomes due. Simple Mobile’s cheapest plan gives you 3GB (gigabyte) of data for $25. Other data options include 5GB and 15 GB.
There are two “Truly Unlimited” plans that offer unlimited talk, text and data. Both include video streams at up to 480p. One of these unlimited data plans comes with an additional 5GB of a hotspot for $50 per month, and the other unlimited plan offers an additional 15GB of a hotspot for $60. When you exhaust your hotspot, you can expect to be throttled quite a bit. All plans include unlimited international calling to 69 destinations and international roaming in 16 Latin-American countries. Also included is a one-time $10 international calling credit to 100+ destinations.
Similar to Mint Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile, Simple Mobile runs on T-Mobile’s network. You may be wondering how Simple Mobile’s coverage is so different from any other T-Mobile option.
As far as coverage is concerned, I had very few connectivity issues when I used Simple Mobile in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Simple Mobile’s website has a coverage map that shows 5G and 4G LTE data on T-Mobile’s network.
- Since Simple Mobile doesn’t have any retail stores, I had to buy a SIM card online and get it delivered to my home. It arrived in less than a week.
- Please note that if you plan to use your phone, it must be an unlocked GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) T-Mobile compatible device. The instructions for switching to Simple Mobile seemed simple enough. This is what I did:
- An ordinary mobile SIM card is inserted into the phone
- From my laptop went to simplemobile.com/activeation/byopcollectsim
- Found the activation number entered on the sim card
- The data set configured to port my number to simple mobile
- Unfortunately, the simple mobile activation process turned out to be a bit daunting, so I called customer service for help porting my phone number.
- I mistakenly thought that because Simple Mobile was on the T-Mobile network it would be a cinch to switch, but it turns out I had to jump through a few hoops.
- First, I had to be on the phone for about 30 minutes before reaching a dead end because I didn’t have my old T-Mobile account number with me.
- Once I went to the local T-Mobile store and retrieved the number (yes, I had to drive to T-Mobile) I came back home, called Simple Mobile and stayed on the phone for an additional 15 minutes.
- Finally, I was told that I had to enter my PIN. Of course, I didn’t have that either, so they told me to ask my old service provider again. After several frustrating minutes, I remembered my PIN and was finally able to port my number.
If you want to bring your phone over to Simple Mobile, they allow you to test it to see if it will work on their network. (You can check compatibility here.) When I used Simple Mobile, I had an iPhone 6 Plus, but many other phones work on the service, too.
Here is a partial list of devices that are compatible with Simple Mobile, courtesy of its website as of this writing.
- Samsung Galaxy A10E and A11
- Apple iPhone XS and XR
- moto e6
- LG Premiere Pro Plus
Also, Read- Samsung IMEI Tracker, Track Lost Samsung Phones, Use Samsung Tracker, Find Lost Samsung IMEI numbers… Read More
Call and Text Display
Call performance with Simple Mobile is on par with other phones I’ve owned. I never experienced dropped calls when I had Simple Mobile.
However, I entered a phone number and before I had time to pull the phone to my ear, the call said: “Failed.” So it’s not actually a dropped call – the call was never connected in order to be dropped!
More often than not, I had problems with texting. When I typed a text message and hit “send”, sometimes the text is not there. If I’d paid attention, I might have caught it, but several times, I looked at my phone hours later, only to see that the text message had failed to send. I had to resend it for it to work.
Pros and Cons: Simple Mobile
|No-contract data plans||Major throttling on plans that are not “Truly Unlimited”|
|Discount for choosing auto-renewal||SMS messaging can be unreliable|
|Dependable T-Mobile network||Customer service is not always helpful|
|Affordable single-line plans||The app can be glitchy at times|
|You can keep your phone and number in most cases||Prepaid-only payment system|
Best Simple Mobile Compatible Phones
When it comes to mobile phones, compatibility is an essential factor to consider. A mobile phone adapted to the needs of the user will ensure that they can use it easily and conveniently.
Here are the best Simple Mobile-compatible phones –
Samsung Galaxy S21 Series: Simple Mobile IMEI Checker
The Samsung Galaxy S21 series is a premium smartphone line that offers a host of features for those who want a powerful device. The phone is available in three models, including S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra. These phones have a high-quality camera, long battery life and a high refresh rate 120Hz display.
LG Reflection: Simple Mobile IMEI Checker
The LG Reflect is an affordable smartphone that offers a lot of basic features. It has a 6.5-inch display, a triple-lens camera and a long-lasting battery. This phone is a great option for those who want a simple device that won’t break the bank.
Apple iPhone 13 Series
The Apple iPhone 13 series is the latest line of iPhones that offer a host of features for those who want a powerful device. The phone is available in four models, including iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. These phones have a high-quality camera, long battery life and 120Hz display.
Apple iPhone SE (2022)
The Apple iPhone SE (2022) is an affordable iPhone that offers a lot of basic features. It has a 4.7-inch display, a single-lens camera and a long-lasting battery. This phone is a great option for those who want an iPhone without breaking the bank and thankfully the phone is also compatible with Simple Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy A32
The Samsung Galaxy A32 is a mid-range smartphone that offers a host of basic features. It has a 6.4-inch display, a quad-lens camera, and a battery that can last for a long time. This device is an excellent choice for those who want good budget-friendly value for their money.
Samsung Galaxy A12
The Samsung Galaxy A12 is a mid-range smartphone that offers a lot of basic features. It has a 6.5-inch display, a quad-lens camera and a long-lasting battery. This phone is an excellent choice for those looking for a simple device that is affordable.
Also, Read- iPhone IMEI Checker Carrier, iPhone Carrier Check by IMEI Free, iPhone IMEI Unlock… Read More
How do I check my phone’s compatibility with Simple Mobile?
- To check whether your phone is compatible with Saral Mobile, you can visit the Saral Mobile website and enter your phone’s IMEI number. The IMEI number is a unique identifier for your phone that can be found by dialling *#06# on your phone or by checking your phone’s settings.
- Once you have the IMEI number, enter it into the compatibility checker on the Simple Mobile website. The website will then inform you whether your phone is compatible with Simple Mobile or not.
- It’s important to note that Simple Mobile uses the T-Mobile network, so if your phone is compatible with T-Mobile, it should be compatible with Simple Mobile as well. However, it is always best to check before buying a simple mobile plan or SIM card.
- If your phone is not compatible with Simple Mobile, you may need to purchase a new phone that is compatible with the Simple Mobile network. Simple Mobile offers a variety of phones for sale on its website, including both new and refurbished models.
Which phones are compatible with Simple Mobile?
Simple Mobile is a mobile virtual network operator that uses the T-Mobile network, so any phone compatible with T-Mobile should also be compatible with Simple Mobile.
Some of the popular phones compatible with Simple Mobile are –
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 11
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- Motorola Moto G Stylus
- LG Stylo 6
- google pixel 4a
- one plus 8
Note that T-Mobile uses the GSM network, and therefore, phones that are unlocked and use the GSM network will be compatible with Simple Mobile.
What are the Simple Mobile compatible phone replacement terms?
Below, we have included the terms and conditions of Saral Mobile compatible phones –
- If your phone becomes defective or defective within the first year of purchase, Simple Mobile will replace it with a new or refurbished phone of the same make and model, subject to availability.
- To be eligible for replacement, the phone must have been purchased from the Simple Mobile website, and the problem must be due to a manufacturer defect or defect.
- Damage caused by misuse, accidents, or normal wear and tear is not covered under the replacement policy.
- To initiate a replacement request, you may contact Simple Mobile Customer Service. They will provide instructions on how to return your damaged phone and receive a new one.
- You may be required to pay a fee for a replacement depending on the specific circumstances of the problem.
- It is important to note that the replacement policy only applies to phones purchased through the Simple Mobile website. If you buy a compatible phone from another retailer or a third-party seller, their own warranty and replacement policies will apply.
Also, Read- Online IMEI Checker, How to Find IMEI Number? What can I find out from the IMEI number?… Read More
Where To Buy Saral Mobile Compatible Phones?
Here are some popular retailers where you can buy the best Simple Mobile-compatible phones –
- Simple Mobile Website – The Simple Mobile website offers a variety of new and refurbished phones for sale that are compatible with their network.
- Walmart – Walmart carries a wide selection of Simple Mobile compatible phones both in-store and online. They offer a variety of brands and models at various price points.
- Best Buy – Best Buy is another retailer that offers a range of Simple Mobile compatible phones both in-store and online. They offer both unlocked and carrier-locked options.
- Amazon – Amazon carries a large selection of phones from a wide variety of sellers. Be sure to check seller ratings and reviews before making a purchase to ensure a positive experience.
- Target – Target has a limited selection of the best Simple Mobile compatible phones in-store and online, but they may have options available that meet your needs.
- Before purchasing a phone from a third-party retailer, be sure to check the specific phone’s compatibility with Simple Mobile’s network.
Problems with the Simple Mobile App
- In those early days, I learned my way around the Simple Mobile app, which I found serviceable but glitchy. When I tried to edit my plan to change this, I kept getting an error message (below). I reported the problem on the online feedback form and waited for someone to get back to me.
- After a few days, I noticed that inside the app, you can access a messaging feature that connects you to a simple mobile site. An agent responded quickly but was not able to help me.
- I finally gave up and called Simple Mobile’s customer service number at 1-877-878-7908 (it only took two minutes to connect with a real person). I upgraded my plan to the “Truly Unlimited” plan for $50.
- A few days later, I upgraded once again to the $60 monthly “Truly Unlimited” plan, which meant I was paying just $10 less than my previous carrier.
- Worth noting that every time I changed my plan they charged my card immediately. So every time I upgraded, even after a few hours or days, Simple Mobile charged me the full monthly fee. Ouch!
- I called customer service again and the Ordinary Mobile rep didn’t credit me for paying over $50 and told me that since I’m getting a new plan I’ll “grab” any payment for the old plan. Three weeks after that, I called Simple Mobile again and was refunded the $50 fee for changing my plan twice on the same day.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News