Samsung IMEI Tracker: IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) is a 15-digit unique number found in every phone and acts as an identification certificate for your phone which can never be changed. And whenever you buy a new phone, you can check the IMEI on the box or inside the settings functionality. It is important to note it down and keep it safe as it can be used in future if your phone is ever lost.
How to find lost Samsung mobile by IMEI number?
Before we move on to the major part of location tracking, you must first know the IMEI number of your device. Tap Settings and choose About phone, then tap the Status option and IMEI info. After getting the IMEI number, follow this guide to track a lost Samsung mobile.
- Download and install “IMEI Tracker – Find My Device” on any phone
- Fill in the phone numbers of people you trust. If your phone is stolen and a new SIM is inserted in your phone, text messages will automatically be sent to numbers you trust. SMS details include the IMEI number and location of the phone
- Enter the IMEI number of your lost phone and tap “Track”. A pop-up window will then appear showing the real-time location of your phone.
- You can send text messages or the command “get lost phone” to your lost device with other devices. Once done, it will accept the request and send you the exact location.
Is it possible to track lost phones without an IMEI number?
Finding a lost Samsung mobile using an IMEI number is not easy for everyone. You may have forgotten to note it. Luckily, it’s still possible to track a lost phone if you don’t have the IMEI number. There are some phone number trackers in the market that can help you locate a lost or stolen device. All you have to do is type in the phone number and let it do its thing.
How to track lost Samsung mobile by phone number?
Find My Phone stands out from the crowd because of its performance and ease of use. This phone number tracker is integrated with a cellular signal, Wi-Fi and GPS to give you an accurate location. It can be used to track lost or stolen devices and locate your loved ones. No matter which mobile phone brand they choose, you can get the desired result. To find a lost Samsung using your phone number, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Find My Phone website
- Select the country and enter a phone number
- verify message
- Receive an email showing the results
As you can see, no deep knowledge is required to use this service. The result is displayed as a map that you can pan around or zoom in on. You can see the current location, city, street name, date and timestamp. It also gives you a visual location in correspondence with the satellite.
How can you locate a lost mobile which is switched off?
You can locate a lost mobile phone that has been turned off through Google Location History, now called Timeline. Also, the phone must be linked to your Google Account and must be connected to the Internet before turning it off. Follow the steps given below:
- Go to Timeline on your smartphone
- Go to Settings > Location History
- Select “Enable Location History” or “Pause Location History”
Can I track my lost Android mobile if someone has factory reset it?
No, resetting the phone returns it to factory settings. The most important thing you’ll need, a connection to your Google Account, won’t be there anymore. If you haven’t installed any tracking app with root access, you won’t be able to find it anymore.
How to use Samsung Tracker?
- You’ll need to “sign up” and get a plan. So then you will be able to activate the product.
- Go to www.clevguard.net on the web browser of the Samsung device you want to track. Also, download and install KidsGuard Pro for Android on it.
- After installation launch KidsGuard Pro for Android and sign in with your account. Also, follow the setup instructions to set it up.
- Log in to your web portal and select the “Location” option from the side panel to track the location of a Samsung device.
Why do we recommend KidsGuard Pro for Android to track Samsung phones?
- The GPS location of the Samsung phone is displayed on Google Maps in real-time, so you can track the current location of the Samsung phone and view the location history in detail.
- The target is not 100% detectable on Samsung phones, as it will disappear on the monitored device after the installation process, making the target difficult to locate and delete.
- All tracked data is stored in a secure location and is inaccessible to others including KidsGuard Pro support.
Track Samsung phone with find my mobile
- To track a Samsung device, you can also use Find My Mobile on Samsung.
- Find My Mobile from Samsung allows users to track their phone’s location as well as remotely lock, reset or backup their devices.
- Below, we’ll walk you through the requirements of using Find My Mobile as well as how to track Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9/Others.
Requirements before using Find My Mobile on Samsung:
- The Samsung device must be powered on.
- It should have network connectivity.
- And you must be logged in to your Samsung account.
- Find My Mobile should already be enabled.
How to enable and use Find My Mobile on Samsung to track a lost phone?
- Enable Find My Mobile (it’s off by default) on the target Samsung device. And for this go to Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Find My Mobile > Add account > Sign in with your Samsung account.
- Track its location by visiting https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then sign in with your Samsung account.
- Then select the target Samsung device in the Find My Mobile online interface and track its location.
- Cannot provide an accurate location tracking solution by the way. You can see only the approximate location of the target Samsung phone.
Track Samsung phone with finding my device
Every Android has a “Find My Device” feature, including Samsung. Again, in order to use this feature, you need to make sure that location access has been successfully enabled. Here are the steps to track a lost Samsung with Find My Device:
- Find an Android device, then open the link https://www.google.com/android/find.
- Log in with the account that is currently on the Samsung phone you want to track.
- Select the Samsung phone from the devices that are using the same account.
- To use Find My Device on a Samsung, you need to know the account and password the target phone is logged into and you need to make sure Location is turned on.
Track Samsung phone with IMEI
The third way to track the location of a smashing phone is by using its IMEI number to track the device.
IMEI is a 15-digit number that is unique to each mobile, and if you have lost your device, it is one of the most useful trackers from Samsung. Also, to track the location of a Samsung phone, you must first know the Samsung IMEI number, for which the steps are given below:
- On your Samsung phone tap Settings, scroll down and select About phone.
- Now, tap on the Status option and then on IMEI Info. Now, write down the IMEI number and model number of your device somewhere safe.
- Then the facility to track a lost phone using its IMEI number is only available to certain agencies like police, investigation etc. to aid in the investigation of more serious crimes and not to locate the lost phone.
- Many fraudulent agencies and software companies who claim that they can track the location of a phone using its IMEI number, charge a lot of money from people. So, we recommend that if you come across any agency or company advertising that they can find your lost phone using the IMEI number, better keep your distance if you don’t want to get duped.
Find my Samsung phone with the phone tracker app
KidsGuard Pro for Android: Samsung IMEI Tracker
KidsGuard Pro for Android is a third-party location tracker app for tracking the location of your Samsung device.
It allows the user to track or monitor all the activities of the targeted Samsung device including real-time location. Here are some features.
Features of KidsGuard Pro for Android for Samsung Tracking
Real-time and accurate location tracking
Track the real-time location of the target phone with great accuracy using GPS and Wi-Fi logger.
Track Phone Activities
Remotely view call logs, text messages, photos, videos, calendars, contacts and notes stored on the target device.
Monitor Social Media Apps
It is also possible to track social and instant messaging apps like TikTok, YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tinder etc.
Using KidsGuard Pro for Android can also access browse history, email and social media activities on the target phone.
Download data from the phone
You can also download messages or photos, etc., from the dashboard for future use.
You can also record calls whether it is audio or video. And you can download it and export the data for future checking.
How to track Samsung phones?
As mobile phones have become easily accessible and important, they have become a prime target of fraud around the world. Also, if you find your cell phone missing, no more forcing a freeze (mobile insurance website) as it is now possible to track a phone by IMEI number. Things being what they are, what is the IMEI number? (Boost Mobile IMEI Check)
Find a practical speed IMEI number: Samsung IMEI Tracker
IMEI or International Mobile Equipment Identity is just a device-specific identification number which is referred to directly under your cell phone battery for identifiable proof of a particular cell phone. Moreover, this number (T Mobile Insurance website) is unique and one of a kind for each mobile phone. Then the IMEI number lets you know exactly where the gadget was manufactured and what is the serial number of the gadget (Promote Mobile Insurance Number).
These numbers are available in CDMA, GSM and some satellite telephones. Actually, this number is usually made up of 15 digits, which also shows the phone number, the serial number of the phone and the location of its route.
The inspiration behind IMEI number: (Mobile insurance website)
The sole motivation behind the IMEI number is to trace the cell phone. Their subsidiary purpose or existing reason is to prevent theft. (T Mobile Insurance website) In the event that a cell phone can be recognized all around, a cheater may never change the SIM card and plan to keep the gadget. The best part is that IMEI numbers are usually hard-coded into cell phone devices, consequently changing them becomes practically difficult.
More or less, you can track phones by IMEI number without a versatile design.
Police trace the area of a cell phone by following the system used by the SIM card of a lost or stolen cell phone. Police immediately inform the nearest police headquarters using the IMEI number of the phone of a particular vehicle or person. So now you must have understood that when police track IMEI numbers then it becomes easy for them to track your phone (Boost Mobile Tracker).
From this aforesaid data, it becomes clear that the IMEI number of a cell phone holds quite important information about the gadget and its manufacturer which has a fundamental impact on the investigation of theft or misappropriation.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News