Tracker Phone Number: Number Tracker works for all cellular network service providers in India and for all locations in India. And the mobile location on the map is approximate and not accurate. It shows the service area of the mobile number and not the real-time location. There might be a slight difference between the information shown for the mobile number and the actual location details of the mobile. Although sometimes both can be the same. The real-time location of the mobile is not shared in the public domain for privacy and security reasons and requires a formal complaint with the police and phone service operator.
In the case of metro cities (Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad) and other major cities (eg state capitals and major towns) there is often a separate cyber crime division that looks into these issues and handles them very well. Resolves fast. , All telecom service providers also have a special division that looks into the resolution of such complaints and legal obligations to disclose the data to the police and law enforcement for quick resolution of the problem and identification of the suspect.
Also, Read- iPhone IMEI Checker Carrier, iPhone Carrier Check by IMEI Free, iPhone IMEI Unlock… Read More
Track Phone Number
There are many area codes for places in India that start with eight or seven, giving the number the appearance of being mobile when it is actually a fixed phone number. A six or seven-digit fixed phone number with a three or four-digit area code gives the impression of a ten-digit mobile number in such cases. If Mobile Tracker does not show information for some mobile numbers starting with seven or eight, it is recommended that the first three and four digits of such cell numbers be searched in the Area Code Tracer service. Also, in some cases, the numbers may be hidden and the full number of the caller may not be shown. Such calls are usually made from satellite phones or international numbers.
It is very difficult to trace these types of calls and trace caller details. In such cases, especially in case of abuse, proper legal guidance should be taken to trace the caller. A formal written complaint (mentioning the displayed number along with the date and time of the call) is required to be made to your mobile service provider to get more details about the number. It is always a good idea to have a xerox copy of the complaint along with a properly signed acknowledgment of the complaint letter. This holds major importance in terms of online, credit card, and bank frauds which are on the rise due to online shopping and other activities. If the mobile device was corrupted due to a virus or trojan – this should be mentioned in the written complaint.
Why do you need to track phone numbers?
There are times in life when we all look for solutions to track our phone or someone we care about. are not we? If you have been watching movies where people easily trace others without any help and wondering if it is possible, then you have to try our phone number tracker.
The tool is awesome. If you’re worried about your child coming home late from school or want to find out if your spouse is really busy at the office at odd hours, all you need to do is track phone numbers. The tool will also help you find your phone when you lose it somewhere.
And, if someone you love is in danger and you just want to know the place where he is trapped? You guessed it right. With our research and long years of hard work, we have come up with the most viable way to track cell phone whenever and wherever it is needed.
How to track phone number – step by step
To use Phone Tracker Free, as you may know, the first thing you need is a smartphone. Either iPhone, Android, or any other GPS-enabled operating system will work. In some cases, you may need to activate your GPS settings. If you want to use the computer, you can do that too.
When you want to track a phone number, you should locate a phone number tracker that is compatible with your device as well. You can find a lot of options for apps on the internet. Apart from location tracking, these apps have many other features. However, the trustworthy ones usually get paid. Hence, you must be ready to pay the required monthly or annual fee depending on the application option. The ones that are free offer their services on a trial basis for a few days.
Top Free Phone Tracker Apps by Phone Number
If you lose your smartphone, iPhone or Android device, a phone tracker is a way to locate a cell phone using the factory-installed functions. For example, ‘Find My iPhone’ can be used by iPhone users. The function uses iCloud credentials to locate the desired smartphone with the help of a computer.
People who use Android phones can also check out similar apps enabled on their mobiles. As Samsung provides tracking services to users through Google accounts. But the options are not limited to these options. You can also check out other interesting apps that provide even more flexibility to track phone numbers as well as other online activities of the target device.
- MSPY: When you need a reliable app, you can always turn to MSPY. The app can help connect and synchronize multiple devices through a single control panel. Furthermore, it is completely discreet and free to use. It has other paid options with more advanced functions such as sending various alerts, running in stealth mode, and others.
- Lookout: The app supports both Android and iPhone devices. What makes it unique is its feature that allows you to click pictures of the thief. Apart from this, it also works as an antivirus. It doesn’t come for free though and has a monthly fee of $3.
- Avast: The app is already known for its exceptional antivirus protection app. It is a reliable option for users and offers backup and a good system to protect the device from theft. There is only one limit. The app is only available for Android users.
Also, Read- Online IMEI Checker, How to Find IMEI Number? What can I find out from the IMEI number?… Read More
How can I track someone’s phone number for free?
Sometimes there’s no reason to track someone’s phone number. And, there are times when we have reasons. Although, regardless of the purpose, these applications are designed to provide users with the most suitable solution for phone tracking. Also, it’s important to know about some of the most popular apps that you might already have on your phone and not know what else you can do with them.
- iMessage: If you have an iPhone, you can use iMessage. The app is not available for Android and is exclusively designed for iPhone users. Using this app, you can send your current location to your friends and family, or whoever you want. Location sharing is easy and simple.
- Hangouts: This is again an instant messenger from Google. And, it is available for both iPhone and Android users. The app lets you share your location with your contacts and people who have the app already installed on their phones.
- Find My Friends: Now, this is a different application altogether. Unlike the other two, it is not a messenger. However, it helps each person plan a party or meeting in real time.
Does Phone Number Tracker Really Work?
- Chances are your phone carrier may be able to help with phone number tracking as many companies include such solutions upon request. This will help save on the monthly payments that you would have to pay with other solutions. So, if you are looking for your child in case there is a delay in reaching home, you can use such options. There are also some social network platforms that provide location data, which can be useful in such cases as well.
- However, if you want to trace the person without them knowing, you can always turn on the app in stealth mode and provide such options. You can simply install the Phone Locator app on the target device and use its control panel to monitor the location and other activities.
- Or you can also take the help of the mobile company, in case of emergency the experts will be able to help you locate the location using GPS.
Also, Read- IMEI Checker Blocked, Phone Track when it Switch Off, How to Unlock? IMEI Blacklist Removal, What is IMEI?… Read More
Google Find my Device
Identifedcall.com allows you to track mobile number owner name, address, and location in India. This mobile tracker is available for surveillance and security purposes. One can use this number tracker to know the name, address, and current location of the caller including city, operator, state, and search history.
The installation process for our official Mobile Tracker app and the service you are using, this is an official overview of Mobile Tracker’s installation process:
- Choose a Mobile Tracker App: First, choose the Identifiedcall.com Mobile Tracker app that best suits your needs. There are many options available on Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and on our official website so do your research and choose our mobile tracker app.
- Download the App: After selecting the app, download it on the target phone you want to track. The process is generally the same as downloading any other app.
- Register and Configure: Once the app is downloaded, you will need to register for an account and configure the settings. This may involve providing some personal information and granting permissions to the app.
- Enable Tracking: Once the app is installed and configured, you can start tracking the target phone. This may include setting up geofencing, enabling GPS tracking, or other features, depending on the version of the app you’re using.
- Mobile trackers are commonly used for a number of purposes, including locating lost or stolen mobile devices, monitoring the location of family members, and tracking employees or assets.
There are many mobile tracker apps and services available on the market, including Find My Device by Google, Find My iPhone by Apple, and GPS Phone Tracker by Family Safety Production. These apps and services often require the user to install the app on the mobile device they wish to track and grant permission for location access.
FAQs on Tracker Phone Number
Can I track someone’s cell phone location?
It is entirely possible to track someone’s location through their cell phone number in the same way that most phone network providers around the world do. And today, there are apps like MinSpy that take advantage of cell triangulation technology to track a cell phone by its number in real-time.
Can you track your phone without an app?
To use Android Device Manager to track cell phone location without installing software. Follow these steps: Visit the Android Device Manager website. Sign in with your Google credentials. Then select the Android device you want to track from the list of devices associated with your account.
How do I track a phone number on Google Maps?
First, if you have their phone number and they have an Android phone. You can use the “Find my device” feature built into Google Maps. This will allow you to see their current location and any of their previous locations. And another way is to use Google’s “Location History” feature.
Can WhatsApp be tracked or not?
No, you cannot track the location from where a WhatsApp message was sent. However, WhatsApp does have a location-sharing feature. This feature requires the sender to share their location with you after sending the message.
Can we track mobile phones without a sim?
The answer is a simple yes! All phones, whether iPhone or Android, can be tracked without a SIM card or network. And still, they must have a secure Wi-Fi connection to be accurate.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News