Best Mobile Number Tracker App for Android: The phone tracker app lets you monitor the location of a mobile device. So you can use the app to recover your lost or stolen phone or tablet. The app can also be used to keep an eye on your kids. You can view the location and other information on the child’s mobile device, including call history, Internet searches, social media messages, and more.
Best Mobile Number Tracker App for Android: फ़ोन ट्रैकर ऐप आपको मोबाइल डिवाइस के स्थान की निगरानी करने देता है। तो आप अपने खोए हुए या चोरी हुए फोन या टैबलेट को पुनर्प्राप्त करने के लिए ऐप का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। ऐप का इस्तेमाल आपके बच्चों पर नजर रखने के लिए भी किया जा सकता है। आप बच्चे के मोबाइल डिवाइस पर स्थान और अन्य जानकारी देख सकते हैं, जिसमें कॉल इतिहास, इंटरनेट खोज, सोशल मीडिया संदेश आदि शामिल हैं।
List Of Top Rated Free Cell Phone Tracker Apps for Androids
Here is a list of the best phone tracker apps available in the market:
- Google Find My Device
- Where’s My Droid
- Geo Tracker
- Phone Tracker By Number
- GPS Phone Tracker & Mileage
- Phone GPS Tracker
Best 5 Free Cell Phone Tracker Apps by Number for Android
identifiedcall.com is the website on which you can track any mobile number location and address. Features of this website are so easy to use and helpful in the case of your stolen or misplaced device.
Mobile Tracker – m-tracker
It is an excellent cell phone number tracking app that enables users to locate a cell phone or fixed-mobile line in over 100 countries and 12,000 cities around the world. The app has a database that stores information about various mobile tracker regions and codes of other cities/countries across the globe. It gives the exact location details of the specific mobile phone number including city area, state and nation.
Caller ID & Phone Locator has many features including:
- Phone Number Locator- It helps you to know the exact location of a number whether it is in the USA, Russia, India, Brazil, Canada or any other country. It shows you the service operator of the city area, state and government, and the cell number.
- Real Caller ID & Location – It allows you to view the caller’s location and identify unknown calls thereby revealing the caller’s name and location details.
- Know anyone’s live location by just their phone number.
- Call Blocker- It enables you to block unwanted calls such as fraud and spam callers.
- To search Offline- With this app, you can search phone numbers, ISD codes and STD codes even without an internet connection.
- And the app is free and is compatible with all Android and iOS devices.
Live Mobile Tracker Number
This is another excellent cell phone tracker that can help you find real-time locations using the caller’s mobile number. This simple and unique tool also shows you your live locations in text format and on GPS MAP.
The app has three main features:
- Current Location – It shows you latitude and longitude, city and state where the cell phone you are tracking is at that particular moment.
- Address Finder – This GPS MAP shows the current address of the exact location of the cell phone on the graphical interface.
- Mobile Tracker – It shows you the location of mobile contacts, caller calls and any phone number.
- Live Mobile Tracker Number is compatible with Android devices and free to download. The app also collects and stores the location on your phone and can work without an internet connection.
Trace Mobile Number
Trace Mobile Number is a cell phone number tracking app for Android and iOS devices. The app shows you which state operator a cell phone number belongs to and reveals caller information such as location during incoming calls. It shows you the details of the number in the call log even without an internet connection.
And this app is very accurate and shows you the caller’s address from the map. It is easy to use, and the developer regularly updates the data and functions in their database to improve its tracking
Although the apps above can track cell phone locations, they are not as accurate as you would like. So most of them just show you the city, state and country. If you want to know the exact location of your cell phone, then Family Orbit is the best bet for you.
Family Orbit – Phone Tracker
Family Orbit is one of the most accurate and reliable tools to track the real-time location of a device. It allows you to track cell phones using a real-time map that shows you where your loved ones are. The app has some cool features like geofence, which is a virtual boundary that you set up for your child and notifies you whenever the limit is crossed. Family Orbit also saves the cell phone’s location history, so you can see all the places you’re tracking.
Apart from location tracking, the app also helps you monitor and control phone activities like text messages, photos, videos, website browsing, etc., making it a perfect parental control app. Here are some of its other features:
- Call & SMS Tracker
- web filtering
- monitor photos
- monitor data usage
- lock and unlock the device
- Monitor Address Book and Calendar
Find, Lock, or Erase a Lost Android Device
If you lose an Android phone or tablet or Wear an OS watch, you can find, lock, or erase it. If you have added a Google Account to your device, Find My Device is automatically turned on. Learn how to make sure your device can be found if it gets lost.
To find, lock, or erase an Android phone:
- stay on
- Stay signed in to your Google Account
- Appear on Google Play
- Stay connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
- turn on location
- Turn on Find My Device
If you used your lost phone for 2-Step Verification, you should have a backup phone or backup code.
Find, lock or erase remotely
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
- If you have more than one phone, click Lost phone at the top of the screen.
- If your lost phone has more than one user profile, sign in with the Google An account that’s on the main profile. Learn about user profiles.
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you will find information about where the phone is.
- And the location is approximate and may not be exact.
- If your phone can’t be found, you’ll see its last known location when it is available.
- Choose what you want to do. If necessary, enable Lock first and click Erase.
- Play sound: Rings your phone at full volume for 5 minutes, regardless of whether it is set to silent or vibrate.
- Then Secure Device: Locks your phone with your PIN, pattern or password. If you don’t have a lock, you can set one. To help someone return your phone, you can add a message or phone number to the lock screen.
- Wipe Device: Permanently deletes all data on your phone (but cannot remove SD card). After you erase it, Find My Device will no longer work on the phone.
Important: If you find your phone after you’ve erased it, you’ll probably need your Google Account password to use it again.
How does Find My Device handle your data?
Google collects certain information to help you find a lost Android device. So some of this functionality uses Google Play Services. For example, Find My Device collects:
Approximate and accurate location and equipment or other identifiers for service functionality purposes.
Hence personal identifiers for service functionality, fraud prevention, security and compliance purposes. So we use these identifiers to associate your Android devices with your account.
Then the data that Find My Device collects is encrypted in transit. With the Find My Device app, you can delete all devices and their locations.
How do trackers help in locating a device?
With the help of mobile phone trackers like identifiedcall.com, you can easily find out the exact current location of the phone and other details like the personal details of the mobile phone owner. Mobile trackers are very helpful when it comes to tracking various information about the mobile phone.
With the help of efficient tracking tools, you can track anyone in India, practically any number and any owner. When you use identifiedcall.com, you can find out information like the name of the country to which the device and number belongs, and the operator’s name. So, isn’t it a great tool to track any numbers?
This tool is very useful in tracking stolen mobile phones. Many authorities use this app legally to look for lost devices. While it is illegal to track mobile phones and track personal details to some extent in India, they can be used appropriately to track mobile phones.
In addition to using mobile trackers, you can also use the “Google Find My Devices” application to locate the mobile and find its real-time location.
How does this work?
The tracker uses the number on the SIM card to track the location of the mobile phone. Once the location is traced, all the information becomes available one by one. Most SIM cards support both WiFi and GPS tracking systems. One piece of advice would be to choose a tracker that has no record of the tracer’s data theft. This means that if you are searching, make sure your information is safe with the tracker. identifiedcall.com is a website that keeps tracer’s data safe and is not involved in any data theft.
With the help of modern-day tracking applications, you can find the location on an interactive map. The map you see has many features like zoom in and out. You can zoom in on the map to see the exact location. If you use the real-time tracker, the device’s location on the map will change as the device moves.
Some trackers also provide many details about the geographic location of the device such as coordinates, date of time and location. These features are called location logs. Trackers usually come in a unified format with stable integration with Google Maps. So, whatever the real-time, one-time location, or location logs, they are all visible through Google Maps. When choosing a mobile phone tracker, make sure it is integrated with Google Maps – for better performance and ease of access.
FAQs on Best Mobile Number Tracker App for Android
Can we track mobile without sim?
Since your mobile is constantly connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, it can send its location signal through GPS. Many apps and settings require sending your location. This concludes that you can easily track mobile locations without a SIM card.
Can we track the mobile number location if it is switched off?
But it is a bit difficult to track switched-off phones because when a phone switches off it stops communicating with the nearby mobile towers. It can only be traced through its last location when it was activated by calling the service provider or through Google services.
Can you track the SIM card?
Because each SIM has a unique ICCID number which is not trackable if it is not on a working device. so without it, it is not possible to track sim on the phone
Can the police track the sim?
SIM cards by themselves cannot track. Once the SIM card is inserted into the phone, that device can track using cellular network data and GPS.
Can you track a person’s location with their phone number?
Google Maps lets you track a person’s location using their phone number provided that person has shared their location with you. You will need that person’s specific permission to track their location, otherwise, this feature will not work.