Cell Phone Number Tracker Free: Smartphones have become important devices in our daily lives. And we use them every day for social and practical purposes. This high usage frequency increases the risk of losing our phones and all our personal information. Some apps offer security functionalities to enhance the security of your phone, but we honestly can’t say they are very efficient. Especially in some critical situations when accuracy and quickness are required.
And we know how precious phones are in today’s modern society, and losing one can be a very painful experience. Then especially when important aspects of our lives are contained within that tiny device. So if you need to find out how to trace a phone number, you’ve come to the right place. And we have created a modern and simplified location interface platform that will help you track and find the location of your lost or stolen phone. It can also be used as a parental control property.
So this platform is based on GPS, and our servers are linked to 27 satellites orbiting the Earth. Each satellite is continuously sending signals that contain location information and the time signal is lost. With the Client Identification Module attached to your device, the GPS receiver can locate satellites and calculate the distance to each. The collected data is then used to extract the location of your smartphone. And this operation works on the basis of a simple mathematical principle called trilateration and it will define the exact location of your number which will help you to find your phone.
4 Best Free Apps To Type In Phone Number And Find The Location
Truecaller claims to have 300 million people to identify calls and SMS from around the world. That is, in the age of the Internet, this website is a huge yellow page. With a free plan, you can track caller ID just by typing in the phone number, and it’s not limited to the United States, use Truecaller to look up any phone number in the world.
- Caller id query
- Auto-block spam calls and SMS
- Community-Based Spam Reporting
Completely free– no ads, no fees, and no offers. Just log in to the website with your Google Account and then you can search for any phone number. If it is not a private phone number you are likely to receive more information. Also, it provides Android and iOS versions for you to download and use on mobile.
NumberGuru – Free Phone Number Tracker
This is a great website that can help you track your cell phone online for free. If you want to trace a phone number location, just type the phone number you want to track.
- A website protected by McAfee Security
- The website provides tracking for both landline and mobile phone numbers
- Easy to understand how the web works
- Authenticated users comment on phone numbers
- For a full report with more details, you have to pay for the site
True all you need to do is type and search for phone numbers free of ads and charges. However, when it comes to the location of the phone number, the site often responds with “Unknown”. If you are out of means then try your luck. You might find some info in the comments, it’s free anyway!
The site offers a mobile location tracking service using a phone number for free. With a few simple steps, you can easily find the location of a target phone number.
- The website is user friendly
- You do not need to download any third-party app to avail of this service. Just use the website to track a cell phone online for free.
- It can track any cell phone running iOS, Android, Windows, or Blackberry
- You can use this website for free cell phone tracking at any time.
The site is ad-free and there is no indication of pricing plans. To track phone location, you need to select the country and type in the phone number. After processing, the site will verify whether you are a robot and ask you to complete an offer, usually a questionnaire or download task. Then, you can get the information you need. Be careful if this leads you to a phishing site.
Online GPS phone tracker
- The website allows tracking of mobile phones as well as landline numbers.
- Its tracking feature works globally.
- Usually, it will ask you to complete a survey at the cost of free access. Also, be careful if this leads you to a phishing site.
How to Track Phone Number Locations using Third-party Apps?
Truecaller is the world’s best tracking app to trace mobile numbers. You can use this free app to track any unknown number.
- It is available for iPhone and Android users
- Truecaller offers free online cell phone tracking
- You can also see your caller name and photo.
- Truecaller also comes with a ‘Block’ feature, through which you can block a specific caller.
Mobile Number Tracker Pro: Cell Phone Number Tracker Free
This is an amazing mobile number tracking app that lets you track a cell phone online for free and use it with ease.
- It is available for iPhone users
- It has a number database of more than 200 countries
- The app notifies you when your target phone number is located
Mobile Number Locator
Mobile Number Locator is another useful app to track phone number locations online for free.
- It is available for Android users
- The app is accompanied by an automatic caller identification feature
- All global codes are in the database of the app
- The phone number locator shows an exact location
Phone Tracker by Number
Phone Tracker by Number is an accurate GPS Tracker especially for parents to find their kid’s location by mobile number. With this app, parents can easily add an endless number of kids in their families to the network and start tracking.
- It is available for Android users
- Completely free for an endless number of users
- It sends GPS notifications when kids are around
- This app works with all mobile network operators
- phone tracker by number
Free cell phone tracking online is not a problem anymore. There are apps available such as GPS Phone and Locate Any Phone that is great for free online cell phone tracking. They work even when the phone is offline. These apps give you the GPS coordinates of the phone in a few seconds. Furthermore, they also enable you to track phone numbers by WhatsApp messages or SMS. Parents may find these apps especially useful as they want to be constantly in the know of their children’s whereabouts in order to ensure their safety.
What should I do when someone stole my phone?
There are three steps to ensure the best possible chances of recovering your phone. We’ve come up with these guidelines based on real experiences and with the help of a security consultant.
- Step 1: Let go of the phone, it’s not worth getting hurt. If you chase the criminal, you may get a violent reaction which will result in bad injuries. Go for spontaneous and smart solutions, and most importantly: stay calm.
- In such a situation, it is important that you remain calm, and try to control yourself. Taking stress will make the situation worse. It’s hard enough to think through exactly what you should do next. So we advise you to concentrate and try to remember these instructions and let your subconscious mind take action.
- Step 2: Find someone who has a computer or mobile device connected to the Internet. This will help you access an online locating interface that can do number tracking.
- Remember that the person who stole your phone is always on the move. As a result, you won’t be able to get a precise and accurate location, but you can elaborate, especially with the help of a law enforcement, a geo-perimeter.
- Step 3: Call the police. Police officers have the legal right to track and follow someone, just give them the data or show them the approximate location in Google Maps. If they are dedicated and honest agents, they will immediately move to the location shown on the interface.
- The fact that the thief is constantly on the move can be a deterrent to getting your phone back. You’ll need to refresh or restart the number-tracking process every few minutes.
Tracing the phone using International Mobile Equipment Identity
You’ve surely heard of International Mobile Equipment Identity, also known as IMEI, before. You can easily find it listed on the package of your phone when you buy it.
So what is IMEI? It is simply a unique digital code that identifies each mobile device and helps to differentiate it from other devices. Manufacturers associate a special code with each mobile phone before the devices are launched in the market. That code usually consists of 14 to 16 characters registered in your operator’s database.
If you lose your phone package don’t worry, you can get your mobile identification code by simply typing #06 into your phone.
Operators started associating the subscriber identification module used for communication with the mobile identification code. By implementing this measure, mobile operators strengthened the security of their customer’s equipment.
If your device is lost or stolen, you have the ability to remotely block it by contacting your mobile operator. The device will be added to a blacklist and denied access to many functionalities. Once you have received the mobile phone, you can request your operator to white-list it again.
Can I trace mobile using IMEI?
- Yes, it is possible to trace a mobile device using IMEI on one condition: the mobile subscriber identity must be linked to the mobile identity. Once the data collected on IMEI is transmitted to enough operators, they will generate equivalent mobile identities.
- The SIM card is constantly sending and receiving data from earth’s orbiting satellites which calculate the distance and do triangulation to locate and track the mobile.
- This process is called tracking mobile phones using GPS.
- Unfortunately, many phones get stolen these days. Mobile operators will only track a phone number under special circumstances.
FAQs on Cell Phone Number Tracker Free
How can I track a cell phone location for free?
There are ways you can do it. With the location tracker app, the IMEI number of the device, their mobile number, or the parental control app. The IMEI number works for you if you know the number, which is problematic. It is not very easy to memorize or memorize fifteen digits. The best way is through a parental control app running in stealth mode.
Can I track a cell phone with only one number?
You can not only know the location of the person you are tracking but also track the history of all the places they have been to. Now you don’t need to contact a mobile network provider to track someone. Instead, you can track a cell phone’s location by its number with the help of a cell phone tracking application.
How to track cell phone numbers on google maps for free?
First, if you have their phone number and they have an Android phone, you can use the “Find my device” feature built into Google Maps. This will allow you to see their current location and any of their previous locations. Another way is to use Google’s “Location History” feature.
Can you track a phone with a sim card?
Your SIM card is unique to your device, and you can use it to track your phone’s location if it ever gets lost or stolen. Unfortunately, hackers can intercept communication between your SIM card and mobile provider to access your location information.
Can you track cell phones without an app?
To use Android Device Manager to track cell phone location without installing software, follow these steps: Visit the Android Device Manager website. Sign in with your Google credentials. Select the Android device you want to track from the list of devices associated with your account
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News