iPhone IMEI Carrier Checker: When buying a used iPhone, it is important to use an iPhone IMEI checker to check the IMEI code of the device to ensure that the device is not SIM-locked, blacklisted, reported as lost, stolen, or iCloud-locked. has gone. If the iPhone has been previously blacklisted, it cannot be activated on any carrier and you cannot use it. In most cases, iPhones are blacklisted because the original owner reported the device lost or stolen. In other cases, the carrier may blacklist the device due to unpaid bills or dues. This phone can’t be used to make cell phone calls or send messages. You can use it as an iPod Touch – just for browsing the internet, taking photos, navigation or etc.
- 1 What does carrier-locked iPhone mean?
- 2 Check iPhone IMEI Code Using Our iPhone IMEI Checker Tool
- 3 5 Free iPhone Carrier Checker (Online)
- 4 Unlock iPhone after carrier checking
- 5 How to follow the Steps?
- 6 iPhone IMEI Checker – Check iPhone IMEI Code
- 7 Use a SIM Card to Check Your iPhone Carrier Status
- 8 FAQs on iPhone IMEI Carrier Checker
What does carrier-locked iPhone mean?
Carrier-locked iPhones have a special lock software code that prevents the device from connecting to any carrier network other than the original. The main reason this lock software exists is to ensure that you use your iDevice with a specific mobile company. The nice thing about carrier locks is that they are removable. All you need to do is enter a special code to unlock your iPhone.
Check iPhone IMEI Code Using Our iPhone IMEI Checker Tool
Using our professional iPhone IMEI checker tool, you can easily check iPhone Carrier, Simlocked, iCloud, or Block Status by IMEI Code or Serial Number. We recommend that you use the paid IMEI Check option to get 100% correct details for your iOS device.
How to find the IMEI code of your iPhone
To find the IMEI code of your device, simply dial *#06# or navigate to Settings -> General -> About and scroll down to the IMEI section. If you’re having trouble finding your iPhone’s IMEI code, please follow our methods for finding an iPhone IMEI.
iPhone IMEI Checker Features
- Model – Check the device model.
- Carrier – Check iPhone’s original carrier.
- Simlock – Check if iPhone is unlocked.
- Block Status: Check iPhone Block/Blacklist Status.
- iCloud Status: Check iPhone Activation Lock Status.
- Purchase – Check the purchase date of the iPhone.
- Warranty – Check the iPhone warranty.
5 Free iPhone Carrier Checker (Online)
Using IMEI.info, you can get all the information about your iPhone with just one click. Firstly, you can go to imei.info and enter the IMEI number and click on Check Now. As more users are caching to use the free service, they have limited the checker to checking only one IMEI per day per user. By checking the IMEI number, you can access warranty date, carrier information, blacklist status, purchase date, and more. You can find out whether the device is valid and original. In addition to carrier checking, IMEI.info provides advanced services such as iCloud Status, Find My iPhone Status, Vendor Information, etc.
Imeicheck.com is another service provided to find information about your device using the IMEI number, including model, network carrier, Simlock, etc. Although it is not free, the cost of one device is as low as $0.04. It supports all devices including Apple, Samsung, and Xiaomi. IMEI check is quick and easy. They also provide expert knowledge in fixing any issues with your phone. They have 24×7 customer support, and you can contact them via Skype, WhatsApp, Wechat, and email.
This is another free online iPhone carrier check website. You enter your IMEI number directly on the homepage and get all the required information. The great feature of this website is that it gives you information about the product, whether telephone technical support is available or not. On the other hand, the site works for multiple devices and tablets. You can check IMEI on iPhones, almost all Android devices, and Windows Phones and check the warranty for all devices. Plus, they have a direct relationship with the manufacturers, which will whitelist your IMEI in the manufacturer’s database.
This great website not only allows you to check IMEI numbers on all devices but it is also completely international. This is the most famous free online iPhone IMEI checker in the world. This means that IMEI can be tested in almost all countries. It is also easy to use, helping you by producing Brand, Model, Blacklist Status, Manufacture Date, and Warranty information which can be very useful. The biggest drawback of this service is that it supports only 3 network providers. Apart from AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, it does not provide any service to other network providers.
Doctorsim.com is another online website that users can use to unlock a wide range of devices and check carriers by IMEI. The process of checking network providers with DoctorSIM is quite simple: indicate your mobile model, pay, and they will look up your IMEI in Apple’s official database, and you will know your iPhone network provider in a matter of minutes. Carrier checking service is not free but you will get a premium service for the amount you spend.
Unlock iPhone after carrier checking
iToolab SIMUnlocker app is a solution provided for you to unlock your device after you verify the carrier. Whatever network carrier you use, SIMUnlocker can unlock your device. It is compatible with iOS 12.0 and later versions while fixing SIM not working and validating issues. By unlocking using SIMUnlocker, you can permanently unlock the device without any data loss.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- One license can be used for 5 devices
- 24×7 Customer Support
- User-Friendly interface
- The unlocking process only takes 5 minutes and you can do it yourself
How to follow the Steps?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC
- Download and install iToolab SIMUnlocker on your PC. After that, connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Jailbreak iPhone
- To unlock your SIM, iToolab SIMUnlocker needs to access your iOS file system. SIMUnlocker will automatically download the in-built Checkra1n for jailbreak. If your device hasn’t been jailbroken before, this process will jailbreak your device.
- Confirm the information to Unlock
- Once the jailbreak process is complete, you can see the device information displayed on the screen. You can check the details and click on the Unlock button. This will complete the unlock process and finally click on the Done button to finalize the unlock process.
iPhone IMEI Checker – Check iPhone IMEI Code
This IMEI Checker form can be used only for UnlockBoot customers. Our working iPhone IMEI Checker provides details from Apple GSX servers. Please use our official iPhone Unlocks to help us to keep the IMEI checker online and completely free for you!
Example iPhone IMEI Check Result: iPhone IMEI Carrier Checker
- IMEI: 359312066986122
- Serial Number: DNRPX880G5MP
- Part Description: IPHONE 6 MM-TD 16GB SLVR
- Product Version: 9.3.2
- Initial Activation Policy ID: 10
- Initial Activation Policy Description: Unlocked.
- Applied Activation Policy ID: 10
- Applied Activation Policy Description: Unlocked.
- Next Tether Policy ID: 10
- Next Tether Activation Policy Description: Unlocked.
- Find My iPhone: ON
- iCloud Status: Clean
- Block status: Clean
- First Unbrick Date: 16-2-12
- Unlocked Date: 16-3-17
- SImlock: Unlocked
Use a SIM Card to Check Your iPhone Carrier Status
For many users, the simplest and safest way to check if your iPhone is locked is by using a SIM card. To perform this test, you do not need any prior knowledge. The only thing you need is a SIM card from a different carrier than you bought your iPhone from. And so, you will probably need to borrow a SIM card from your family members or friends.
FAQs on iPhone IMEI Carrier Checker
How do I know which carrier my iPhone is by IMEI?
- Dial *#06# to view. Your device IMEI.
- Enter IMEI. up field.
- get information. about your device.
How do you check which carrier an iPhone is?
To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier. To view additional carrier information, tap the version number. Contact your carrier to verify that you have the latest carrier settings installed.
Does the Carrier Show the IMEI Number?
Serial numbers are only used internally by your phone’s manufacturer. So a serial number will mean nothing to your carrier network, whereas an IMEI is something that all carrier networks can see and check. Furthermore, serial numbers are used by manufacturers for every kind of device: phone, tablet, or TV.
Can You Unlock iPhone Without Carrier Knowing?
Only your network provider can unlock your iPhone. Contact them and request an unlock. After you submit your request, it may take a few days to process. Contact your network provider to check the status of your request.
Is my phone carrier tied?
But in general, you can go to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators and tap Search now to see if other carriers’ names appear. If more than one carrier name appears, your phone may be unlocked. This method works most of the time but is not always 100% accurate.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News