Xfinity Mobile IMEI Checker: Xfinity Mobile is a flexible wireless service designed to save consumers money. It’s built for the way people use their phones today, with the Internet at the center of the experience. You’ll be connected to the country’s largest LTE network and the largest number of Wi-Fi hotspots.
Bringing your phone number with you?
- Keep your phone and update your network by bringing your device to Xfinity Mobile
- If you want to keep your current phone number, you can do so when you join Xfinity Mobile. We accept phone numbers from all carriers. All you’ll need are a few account details from your previous career, including:
- your account number
- A Transfer PIN (one PIN per account)
- Account Holder’s Name
- Last four digits of the account holder’s Social Security Number (SSN)
- account billing address
- Confirmation that the account is not locked
How to Switch
- Check your Compatibility
- From BYOD to Xfinity Mobile, it has to be compatible with our network.
- And most iPhones, Samsung Galaxy phones, and Google Pixel phones are compatible with Xfinity Mobile.
- You can bring your Apple Watch if you have the latest version of watchOS.
- So Motorola and LG phones originally purchased from Xfinity Mobile are also compatible.
To find out if your phone is compatible, answer a few quick questions and then enter your IMEI – your phone’s unique ID that will help us determine if your phone will work with Xfinity Mobile. We’ll walk you through every step. And checking your phone’s compatibility doesn’t mean you’re signing up for Xfinity Mobile.
Xfinity Mobile Network Coverage
Xfinity Mobile combines America’s best LTE and most Wi-Fi hotspots, reaching 98% of Americans. And seamlessly switch between LTE and WiFi hotspots to save data and dollars. Access to Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots across the country, no login required.
Xfinity Mobile Plan Pricing
Mix and match data options to suit your needs. And gig data for yourself or to share with others, starting at 1 GB for $15 per month. Or get unlimited data for as little as $30 per month with 4 unlimited lines. Additionally, learn more about bundling your Internet and cell phone plans here.
Xfinity Mobile Service Eligibility
Xfinity Mobile is available exclusively to Xfinity Internet customers. Up to 10 lines, unlimited talk, and text, no phone lines or activation fees.
How do I unlock my Xfinity mobile phone?
If you need to unlock your Xfinity Mobile phone so it can be used with another wireless carrier, no problem. Here are the things you need to be aware of:
- The phone must be fully paid for.
- At least 60 days must have passed since the phone was activated.
- You cannot have past-due balances on your Xfinity Mobile account.
- Phones cannot be reported lost, stolen, or involved in fraudulent activity.
Only the account holder, primary user, or manager of the phone’s original Xfinity Mobile account may request the phone to be unlocked. To get started, chat with an agent. We do not unlock phones for international travel unless these requirements are met.
Unlock your phone if you’re in the military
- If you’re an active member of the armed forces, you may be eligible to have your phone unlocked before you’ve been paid in full.
- All other requirements above still apply.
- To unlock your phone before you’ve paid in full:
- You must either be in the U.S. for more than 90 days Received orders to deploy outside the U.S. or have a Permanent change of duty station received within.
- You may have received orders after you signed up for Xfinity Mobile service.
Why should I have my Xfinity mobile unlocked?
If your Xfinity mobile phone is locked, you will only be able to use it with an Xfinity SIM card. Source your phone’s unlock code, however, and you can ditch your network ties and take advantage of the thousands of deals available across a wide range of carriers.
When you have an unlocked cell phone, you can change providers whenever you want instead of constantly relying on one to meet all your evolving needs. So if you want to go to T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Sprint, Verizon, Cricket, Cellphone, Tracfone, or ATT, for example, you can.
Along with being able to shop around for the best deal for you, your unlocked Xfinity mobile phone is now worth much more if you decide to sell it. Another reason to unlock your Xfinity Mobile device? Using your phone abroad just got cheaper. Instead of incurring high roaming charges for using your Xfinity SIM while you travel, you can put a SIM from a local provider in your phone and save money.
And if you’re dealing with patchy, intermittent coverage, you can move to a provider with a stronger and more reliable signal. Once you have arranged for your phone to be unlocked, you can take control of your phone and decide how you want to use it and with which network.
Why use us to unlock your Xfinity Mobile account
Whether it’s iPhone unlock or Android phone unlock, we’ll manage the entire unlocking process from start to finish. No need to worry about where you are with your device payment plan, billing cycle, or any other account details. Our technology will unlock your Xfinity phone using only your IMEI number.
Fast and focused, it works seamlessly behind the scenes to source the unlock codes needed to permanently unlock your phone. There are also no clunky breaks in the service as the entire process takes place online.
Support When Needed
Our sim unlock software is intuitive and the process is simple. You give us your IMEI, we will unlock your phone. All of this equals a completely painless customer experience. But we know how important your phone is to you, so our customer service specialists are ready to assist you if you have any questions.
Our customers return to us and tell others because they trust us with their phones. It is a big responsibility. And one we don’t take lightly. Every phone unlock is handled with care and commitment. But we know that your mobile phone is not just a device. It is a lifeline.
Fast and Efficient
Time is precious. And once you’ve decided to switch carriers, there’s no point in hanging around. We don’t waste time asking questions that don’t require answers. You do not need to fill out any form. Or contact the Xfinity Customer Service team. That’s one piece of information we need to get you on the path to unlocking a new career. Your IMEI.
More than just a Phone
Mobile technology comes in many shapes and sizes, from tablets and wearable devices to smartphones and more. Whether it’s Xfinity iPads, Apple Watches or iPhones or Motorola, Nokia, Google, or Samsung phones, we can process them all. And some more in between.
Why it’s a good idea to unlock your phone with XFINITY?
- Avoid expensive roaming charges – Xfinity’s data plans are notoriously expensive when traveling and adding roaming plans, especially in this data-hungry, Instagram age!
- Instead of adding a temporary package to your account, having an unlocked phone means you can buy a prepaid SIM card or a localized SIM card from a local shop at a better rate, allowing you to use your phone abroad just like at home. Can
- Selling your phone for more money – If you come to sell your phone, an unlocked version will be worth a lot of money.
- Switching Service Providers – Network providers often compete with each other, trying to one-up each other with new features, cheaper costs, and of course, make it easier to get out of contracts. For networks that still offer contracts, their phones are discounted and subsidized through the scheme, meaning they are locked in.
- By using DirectUnlocks you can avoid expensive dismantling costs and unlock your phone for a relatively low cost.
- With DirectUnlocks: Your phone warranty stays valid
- The official method is approved by Apple and the network carriers themselves.
- The fastest, cheapest and safest way to unlock your phone is with a money-back guarantee.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- You can use your phone without any restrictions during the unlocking process.
- No instructions are needed – we’ll let you know via SMS and email once the phone is unlocked, then you can just insert another SIM card.
- Permanent and 100% Legal.
FAQs on Xfinity Mobile IMEI Checker
How do I know my IMEI is compatible?
Every phone has a unique number—15 digits that tell you the make, model, and whether it’s ready to use on our network. Most phones are compatible. IMEI Status Check: Dial *#06# to get your phone’s IMEI, or find it in phone settings.
What can IMEI tell you?
The IMEI number matters because it can give information about the device type (Android or iOS), model number, network, country of origin, warranty information, date of purchase, and other details about the phone.
Can IMEI be tracked?
Now it is possible to track any IMEI online without going through any intermediate service provider. Google “IMEI tracker online free” and choose a website of your choice.
Which phone companies work with Xfinity?
Xfinity Mobile is a mobile virtual network operator (or MVNO). This means that Xfinity uses one of the Big Three networks—in this case, Xfinity uses Verizon’s cell towers. That’s great news for Xfinity customers because Verizon’s wireless network tops our list for best mobile coverage.
What type of network is Xfinity Mobile?
LTE data. With Xfinity Mobile, you get access to the best LTE networks in the country, including the U.S. covers 98% of the population. If you have a 5G-enabled device, our latest plan also connects you to a powerful 5G network where it’s available. Learn more about 5G.
Suggested Link:- US Latest Breaking News